How to block cortisol completely ?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I want to block that shit because my cortisol gets high everytime i hear someone talking useless shit or writing me or calling me, asking me questions
Or wanting contact with me

heroin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Htobrother
lost cause

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
impregnating stacy waifu

l-theanine

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
cortisol is there for a reason

a stress reaction is caused by a stressor

block plan B and your body goes to plan C

i tried to help you before but you didn't listen to me, instead you're gonna spend the next three years exactly like you spent the last two years ldaring your life away until you inevitably get to the end and build up enough courage to blow your brains accross the wall. what a difference making one mistake made - all you had to do was listen to me

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Htobrother
Beta blockers blocks it completely. But I think that's is dangerous like shit. Lowers heartrate, bloodpreasure and I think it's addictive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
cortisol is there for a reason

a stress reaction is caused by a stressor

block plan B and your body goes to plan C

i tried to help you before but you didn't listen to me, instead you're gonna spend the next three years exactly like you spent the last two years ldaring your life away until you inevitably get to the end and build up enough courage to blow your brains accross the wall. what a difference making one mistake made - all you had to do was listen to me
How you tried to help me I don’t remember anymore ?

Beta blockers blocks it completely. But I think that's is dangerous like shit. Lowers heartrate, bloodpreasure and I think it's addictive.
Propronalol