how to bonesmash for guaranteed results

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
DISCLAIMER: this is a "just trust me bro" post with no images, however ive been bonesmashing following this regimen for 4 years consistently and have seen insane undisputable gains in chin, and noticeable gains in zygos.

WARNING: properly bonesmashing hurts, really bad, but like gymcelling it becomes a good pain when you start seeing results.

bonesmash LATERAL ZYGOS/ZYGO ARCH and CHIN only, as these are the only guaranteed areas you can be reckless enough with to see gains without risking serious injury.

bonesmash hard and brutally with a metal object preferably a hammer of course

zygos: focus on being consistent in both force and location once u find the sweet spot of hitting intense enough, dont let the hammer jump around too much.

chin: when bonesmashing chin smash it in 3 sections, left side, middle/dimple, right side, and smashing each side evenly. my method was to go left to right 5 smashes on each section and repeat, that way you dont lose track and grow a lopsided chin.

time:
SET TIMER AND DO NOT GO OFF INTUITION, even better if you count the productive/sweet spot smashes but understandable if you cba. bonesmash chin and each zygo for 15 minutes, for a total of 45 mins per bonesmashing sesh. bonesmash once every 2 weeks for proper healing, if you can do it more than that you arent smashing hard enough

how to know if its working:
each smashed spot is swelled to the point its leaking pus and/or blood
you hear gristling noises when touching the area after smashing

when you will start seeing unfrauded results/measurable bone growth:
5-7 months, gathered from my 3 friends who embarked on bonesmashing journey with me

coper q&a:

inb4 "even if it does give long term gains muh assymmetry bruh!!"
if you follow my advice on focusing on consistency in force, time, and location, and both zygos look evenly swelled at the end of ur session, any assymmetry in gains will be no worse than what you already have

inb4 "youre not seeing perm results bro its just residual swelling"
i havent bonesmashed in over a year, the results from my journey havent even slightly decreased

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sb23
Dnr Bonesmashing is cope and is a joke

• +1
Reactions: sb23
What's the point of using black font?

holy fuck nigger 4 years? i did it for 1.5 and i feel like like i borderline went too far

however saying u can only safely smash zygos and chin is cope, i have done gonions, supraorbitals, infraorbitals, chin, zygos, lateral orbital rims
i even tried clavicles and paranasal area (only for a little bit and i wouldnt really recommend it)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
holy fuck nigger 4 years? i did it for 1.5 and i feel like like i borderline went too far

however saying u can only safely smash zygos and chin is cope, i have done gonions, supraorbitals, infraorbitals, chin, zygos, lateral orbital rims
i even tried clavicles and paranasal area (only for a little bit and i wouldnt really recommend it)
Any results?