• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Shitfacegoodbod=mog
  • Master

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and kranerman23123
just hit both zygos at same time with knuckle or tool whilst wearing mouthguard and chintuck, its not rocket science lol

• +1
feel for veins and try to avoid too, hitting small veins is fine i think

• +1
The front or the side
ye i do both
3f73b68e-d339-4c0f-84cb-f406892d08d6.png

hit everything except frontal process and zygomatic process, dont rlly do the orbtial proces either as veins there and i got black eye once

• +1
ye i do both
3f73b68e-d339-4c0f-84cb-f406892d08d6.png

hit everything except frontal process and zygomatic process, dont rlly do the orbtial proces either as veins there and i got black eye once
any progress?

any progress?
i think a bit, bone placement is better than bone mass tho, zygos from wide palate look more natural, harmonious, aesthetic

• +1
vit k2 mk4, d3, calcium, magnesium, mk677 good too

• +1
heard some ppl like astrosky say it could ruin collagen/skin too so thats another risk on top of assymetry, brain damage. zygo implants is better if u can afford

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23218
i did that and they got swollen and holy shit was it mogging but then i got bruises and people called me out on it and made fun of me for getting beaten by my father apparently

i did that and they got swollen and holy shit was it mogging but then i got bruises and people called me out on it and made fun of me for getting beaten by my father apparently
Are you gonna keep doing it? I’m so close if I bonesmash and get a little more plus leanmaxx my zygos will go crazy

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Are you gonna keep doing it? I’m so close if I bonesmash and get a little more plus leanmaxx my zygos will go crazy
zygos are addicting to get i will indeed keep doing it once the current bruises go away

zygos are addicting to get i will indeed keep doing it once the current bruises go away
Based what tool do you use I’m gonna start tommorow

I just think about all my past mistakes and regrets and punch myself furiously in the zygos till they swell up no matter the pain

• +1
btw i got no results its just cause i always make them swell up they look good for like 2 days

• +1
I just think about all my past mistakes and regrets and punch myself furiously in the zygos till they swell up no matter the pain
Idk if I wanna use my hands tho

Idk if I wanna use my hands tho
then u should do what white pilled indian guy said, take a hammer, something to bite on so you don't get brain damage, chin tuck and just bone smash with a good routine. he had a youtube video showing how he did it. @Shitfacegoodbod=mog

• +1
btw i got no results its just cause i always make them swell up they look good for like 2 days
That’s fine just do it daily for a bit for temp results and +.25 psl

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez