how to boost metabolism permanently?

jboard

jboard

Iron
ik building muscle, eating cleaner and more protein, and other methods like exercise and sauna/cold exposure will boost metabolism. however, can something be done with the thyroid to boost it drastically? how can one boost their metabolism a lot without getting fat?
'

iodine, taking t3, shiffting to higher carb diet, lowering gut irritation , TUDCA, B1 B2 B3(take lower dose niacinamide tho) , nicotine, Increasing DHT in the body, selenium (selenomethionine form most absorbable broccoli has it), coffee, reducing seed oil and PUFA consumption as a whole, methylene blue can also help by acting as an ECC electron donor, reducing estrogen in the body (DIM might help although havent personally tried it but progesterone very efficiently lowers estradiol levels )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: retardedcel
iodine, taking t3, shiffting to higher carb diet, lowering gut irritation , TUDCA, B1 B2 B3(take lower dose niacinamide tho) , nicotine, Increasing DHT in the body, selenium (selenomethionine form most absorbable broccoli has it), coffee
fucking retard dont tell people to take random drugs for stuff, if you take t3 without thyroid problems you will get goatr. OP unmark this as solution, it might end up hurting someone. If you do not have a thyroid deficiency, do NOT use T3.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
iodine, taking t3, shiffting to higher carb diet, lowering gut irritation , TUDCA, B1 B2 B3(take lower dose niacinamide tho) , nicotine, Increasing DHT in the body, selenium (selenomethionine form most absorbable broccoli has it)
appreciate this a lot. what 20% of foods should i be getting in every day for 80% of the results? what about selenium

fucking retard dont tell people to take random drugs for stuff, if you take t3 without thyroid problems you will get goatr. OP unmark this as solution, it might end up hurting someone. If you do not have a thyroid deficiency, do NOT use T3.
is t4 good for heightmaxcoping

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
appreciate this a lot. what 20% of foods should i be getting in every day for 80% of the results? what about selenium
fruits, dairy , gelatin, some eggs, mortons picking salt, seafood (oysters/shrimps)

Solution
what do you recommend for metabolism boosting?

fruits, dairy , gelatin, some eggs, mortons picking salt, seafood (oysters/shrimps)
thank you. in a previous thread i made you said for anti aging low iodine is best, but isnt a fast metabolism extremely good for anti aging? how do i balance the two? bit confused

yes

just make sure ur not deficient in iodine or selenium, u cant rlly boost metabolism permanently tho, like drinking water 3-4l gives 30 min boost for %15, DNP gives %15 etc etc
everything leads back to prolactin

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
thank you. in a previous thread i made you said for anti aging low iodine is best, but isnt a fast metabolism extremely good for anti aging? how do i balance the two? bit confused
BMR isnt an accurate gauge of metabolic health, someone with sky high cortisol/ aldosterone etc may have higher BMR but low thyroid output and energetic efficiency of creatine ATP. Lowering cortiosl and aldosterone and getting thyroid up is anti aging. DNP works by uncoupling phosphorylation and thus artifiically inflates metabolic rate but it isnt fair to really call that high metabolism in the general sense

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and jboard