how to boost your eye area attractiveness?

incliner

incliner

Iron
Currently i suffer from a few wrinkles beneath my eyes - which I obviously want gone - any tips on how to reduce them / get rid of them?
and also
Any tips / things to implement to improve my eye area as a whole... (certain products, certain routines etc etc)

Last edited:
roids

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Of course brother!! I will tell you a magic cream mixture that will immediately eliminate your subhuman 0 bone eye are !!

• +1
Reactions: blknswag and A99
eyebrows and lashes

rate my current eye area:
what can i do to improve?

Eyes look healthy,no upper eyelid exposure nothing else you can do lol they are obviously capped and your under eyes seems solid asf considering the lighting
thanks! - this is with more visible lighting & the quality is abit ass but if you look closely, you will be able to see the wrinkles below my eyes.

Attachments

• 1718064316198.png
    1718064316198.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 2974742View attachment 2974741thanks! - this is with more visible lighting & the quality is abit ass but if you look closely, you will be able to see the wrinkles below my eyes.
View attachment 2974742View attachment 2974741thanks! - this is with more visible lighting & the quality is abit ass but if you look closely, you will be able to see the wrinkles below my eyes.
Bro those aren’t wrinkles 90 percent of even children have them 2 lines below eyes…wrinkles are like crows feet you get them on the outside of eyes,look up “kids eyes up close most have them lines

Bro those aren’t wrinkles 90 percent of even children have them 2 lines below eyes…wrinkles are like crows feet you get them on the outside of eyes,look up “kids eyes up close most have them lines
ah i see but irl they do look a little bit worse. what do you reccomend me doing to get rid of them?

ah i see but irl they do look a little bit worse. what do you reccomend me doing to get rid of them?
All you can do is not squint at all,being in the sun can worsen lines and create them bc it makes you squint naturally soo avoid squinting and sun is all you can do,if you perms squint expect way more lines lol

All you can do is not squint at all,being in the sun can worsen lines and create them bc it makes you squint naturally soo avoid squinting and sun is all you can do,if you perms squint expect way more lines lol
what about applying vitamin c serum?
ive heard it helps with wrinkles and such other stuff
and will applying spf below my eyes do any help?

what about applying vitamin c serum?
ive heard it helps with wrinkles and such other stuff
Creams can make it worse it’s all cope,wrinkles are nearly 100 percent facial expressions

i see i see, thanks for ur advice.
But don’t worry you don’t have any wrinkles now and your under eye support is very good that’s all that matters

But don’t worry you don’t have any wrinkles now and your under eye support is very good that’s all that matters
thanks bro but IRL i do have wrinkles just not as visible on pics on here for sum reason

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Currently i suffer from a few wrinkles beneath my eyes - which I obviously want gone - any tips on how to reduce them / get rid of them?
and also
Any tips / things to implement to improve my eye area as a whole... (certain products, certain routines etc etc)
Depends you could softmaxx with volufline and serums. Or fraud with conceler