How to bring back muslim empire?

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
Title

i'm tired of small goals, eventually everyone will get a wife, kids, a job (assuming you're in the 90% of people)

how to bring back muslim empire (Serious)

Fbi, this is not a joke, why did you attack ottoman empire in 1918? you think i will get distracted by isis which was created by u.s.? no i will put my brainpower into brainstorming this, what type of muslims do this to their prisoners?

Taliban, al-qaeda all of that is cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
brb i requested a ban
for 1 year, bc this place is mostly a waste of time, what i took from here is; you are what you eat; don't mouthbreath; don't make your goal in life to get a foid;

also to @inceletto

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Become the president of a Arab nation (which will take years), slowly make it more and more dictatorial. Play nice with Israel and the US while conquering smaller nations. Then when you've united most of the muslim world, reform a caliphate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Become the president of a Arab nation (which will take years), slowly make it more and more dictatorial. Play nice with Israel and the US while conquering smaller nations. Then when you've united most of the muslim world, reform a caliphate.
Hahaha i love your reply

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Hahaha i love your reply
I could give u a more detailed rundown, read on Saddam Hussein, he made Iraq a dictatorship under him, but don't piss off USA/Israel (Hussein mistake)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
bro lead us i will join you ans become your lieutenant in arms as faithul islamkcvsoldier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6380 and TsarTsar444
Bye
I will miss trolling you

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I could give u a more detailed rundown, read on Saddam Hussein, he made Iraq a dictatorship under him, but don't piss off USA/Israel (Hussein mistake)
hussein had usa support invading iran then he invaded kuwait and burned usa oil fields dumb move

You cant
Isreal has all muslim countries on a leash