how to bring maxilla forward? (asian)

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
how do i bring my pancake flat maxilla forward, does thumbpulling, chintucks, hard mewing, facepulling work or are they cope? im still in puberty btw

Won't help, the problem with Asians is they have shitty shaped maxillas and facial proportions, even Le Fort 10 won't help much.

You'd need to tell your surgeon that you need de-chinkifying surgeries because any white man surgery on an asian man is probably cope.

Just like a negroid won't gain with muh jaw implants & zygos unless super boneless, but a white guy can SMV skyrocket with just big jaw.

Well, Asians won't be helped much with a tiny bit of forward maxilla, the problem is their whole faces are fucked up due to being Asian.

You gotta fix that first.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Won't help, the problem with Asians is they have shitty shaped maxillas and facial proportions, even Le Fort 10 won't help much.

You'd need to tell your surgeon that you need de-chinkifying surgeries because any white man surgery on an asian man is probably cope.

Just like a negroid won't gain with muh jaw implants & zygos unless super boneless, but a white guy can SMV skyrocket with just big jaw.

Well, Asians won't be helped much with a tiny bit of forward maxilla, the problem is their whole faces are fucked up due to being Asian.

You gotta fix that first.
Fuck