How to bring up/justify surgeries to family members

guilty

guilty

Bronze
Basically just title. i live with my family and ive saved up enough money to start braces for bimax. My question is how tf do you even bring up this stuff to your parents to justify your surgeries? Even if you don't bring it up, wont they question you regardless?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Basically just title. i live with my family and ive saved up enough money to start braces for bimax. My question is how tf do you even bring up this stuff to your parents to justify your surgeries? Even if you don't bring it up, wont they question you regardless?
Who the fuck cares what they think, especially since it's your money. It's your life, you're the one living it not them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, guilty and socialcel
Try to larp late puberty if it's not too drastic, otherwise just tell them that you do it for your own confidence and to "feel good in your skin".

• +1
Reactions: guilty and Aero
say it's doctors orders

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, silencio, guilty and 1 other person
Are your parents the accepting type? might be very hard to get surgery under their watch if they are controlling.

Fox Bimax try to prove that you need it due to respiratory or bite issues (it will actually have to be the case though) with CT scans of your airways, AHI score etc.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
say it's doctors orders
something like this , when normies hear "health problems" their brain goes slave mode since they are programmed to listen every single word that doctors say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 71265 and 4 others
say you're going on vacation/work abroad and get them while there. Then gain weight for meeting them and claim the different look is cause of weight loss after you lose the weight

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
give yourself a black eye and then say some guy broke your jaw and thus braces and you need surgery

• +1
Are your parents the accepting type? might be very hard to get surgery under their watch if they are controlling.
my mum would accept it but wouldn't want to be involved, my dad who i dont live with would probably look at me like im retarded.
Try to larp late puberty if it's not too drastic, otherwise just tell them that you do it for your own confidence and to "feel good in your skin".
they will see the braces and surgery eventually. but yeah i agree, ill just be honest and say its for confidence reasons. but other than parents idgaf what my siblings say i couldnt care less ab their opinion.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
something like this , when normies hear "health problems" their brain goes slave mode since they are programmed to listen every single word that doctors say
say it's doctors orders
ive got 2 health problem excuses planned up which are valid, i dont think my mum will care. my parents are ethnic whites from eastern europe so they think theyre smarter than the doctors :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
ive got 2 health problem excuses planned up which are valid, i dont think my mum will care. my parents are ethnic whites from eastern europe so they think theyre smarter than the doctors :lul:
I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds so very baby gronk of them tbh no glazing

• +1
give yourself a black eye and then say some guy broke your jaw and thus braces and you need surgery
plan c if everything else goes to shit :lul:

i dont know how tf i will justify uee reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and guilty
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and guilty
your whole thread can be replaced by a superior overall solution , you can say "i just lost weight" nobody will care or remember exactly how you looked like anyway, for hair you can be open about it hair transplant it's a normie procedure nowadays but you can still say "i was stressed so i lost my hair" this one worked on me personally too jfl
im 71kg 6'2 jfl no one would believe me if i said i just lost weight, i will use it for friends tho

your whole thread can be replaced by a superior overall solution , you can say "i just lost weight" nobody will care or remember exactly how you looked like anyway, for hair you can be open about it hair transplant it's a normie procedure nowadays but you can still say "i was stressed so i lost my hair" this one worked on me personally too jfl
That can work in some solutions, but not all, and if you are skinny or lean, good luck with that one working, that is why I included gaining weight as something to do in there

The hair loss one is a good one though, that didn’t come to

• +1
something like this , when normies hear "health problems" their brain goes slave mode since they are programmed to listen every single word that doctors
Realest thing I've seen all day

That can work in some solutions, but not all, and if you are skinny or lean, good luck with that one working, that is why I included gaining weight as something to do in there

The hair loss one is a good one though, that didn’t come to
im 71kg 6'2 jfl no one would believe me if i said i just lost weight, i will use it for friends tho
I think it will still work imo , just say "i lost few kgs but i lost all the fat on my face when you are lean every kg matters a lot more on face" which is true btw in most cases

• +1
I think it will still work imo , just say "i lost few kgs but i lost all the fat on my face when you are lean every kg matters a lot more on face"
very true, planning on gymmaxxing until my surgeries, will be more believable bc i can blame test increasing or becoming lean

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
very true, planning on gymmaxxing until my surgeries, will be more believable bc i can blame test increasing or becoming lean
if you're creative enough you can make all the shit up you want , normies won't be able to spot surgeries unless they informed them selves about them anyway, they will see a change but you can make shit up

• +1
if you're creative enough you can make all the shit up you want , normies won't be able to spot surgeries unless they informed them selves about them anyway, they will see a change but you can make shit up
normies know ab looksmaxxing but their version consists of only softmaxxing, tbh just dreading wageslaving for a year with braces on (again, ive had brace before) :lul:

normies know ab looksmaxxing but their version consists of only softmaxxing, tbh just dreading wageslaving for a year with braces on (again, ive had brace before) :lul:
they believe syrianpsycho glow up cuase of mewing bro they are clueless monkeys

• JFL
Just don’t be a pussy, I straight up told them I’m gonna do a rhino

they believe syrianpsycho glow up cuase of mewing bro they are clueless monkeys
jfl to the time when my friend showed me syrianpsychos glowup and told me i needa start mewing (I been mewing nearly 5 years)

Curse their shit genetics and get sterilised while you’re at it. Show those fuckers what you think of them for breeding as subhumans.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back