How to brutally heightpill yourself

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
  1. Find a ruler.
  2. Measure out the height difference you want to see (e.g. I'm 6ft, I want to see difference between my height and 6'4ft I'll measure 4 inches).
  3. Look in the mirror and put the ruler on top of your head with the height marked out, or find an object similar in size and put that on top of your head.
  4. Realise how much of a difference height makes and buy lifts or save up for leg lengthening surgery.
Manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5521 and 2 others
DE0D9E8D 25E3 48B4 84F1 2D4E580057E1
“It’s only 2 inches bro” he mogs himself so hard

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Kilimanjaro, happybread and 4 others
1. buy for 1.5 dollars my entire collection of heighpilled tiktoks i've found (around 80 tiktoks)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Costner, Deleted member 5522, turkproducer and 1 other person
1. buy for 1.5 dollars my entire collection of heighpilled tiktoks i've found (around 80 tiktoks)
Admiring your peak blackpill capitalism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 9819
Lol those comparison graphics always look so brutal idk why
Maybe it's the colour difference, I dunno but I just wanna grow, or move to a short country.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
tbh i just been brutally height pilled last night,
i video chat with a insta whore, she keep saying why you are not 6 foot......fking brutal
have an urge to just fking block her for good....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: happybread, Selinity and zikzog
Maybe it's the colour difference, I dunno but I just wanna grow, or move to a short country.
Where do you live, is the average guy tall there?

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Where do you live, is the average guy tall there?
Ish, UK, so I mog 80% of people (especially with shoes) but when in a city like me, you'll always come across a mega mogger. Luckily they most the time have already settled down with a Stacy but just the sheer presence, relationship or not, is enough to take eyes off yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123 and Blue
i video chat with a insta whore, she keep saying why you are not 6 foot......fking brutal
That's brutal bro... How tall are you?

Ish, UK, so I mog 80% of people (especially with shoes) but when in a city like me, you'll always come across a mega mogger. Luckily they most the time have already settled down with a Stacy but just the sheer presence, relationship or not, is enough to take eyes off yourself.
Height and frame mogs are very brutal indeed, and yeah, outside of big cities people genuinely tend to be shorter.

• +1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, animo123, happybread and 2 others
Does this trigger PTSD

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun, happybread and zikzog
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, klamus, Lihito and 3 others
What do you mean, the height difference doesn’t even look that much at all
I'd have to disagree, it's quite noticeable, I think eye height mainly is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Thats it I'm frauding to 6'2.

• +1
I'd have to disagree, it's quite noticeable, I think eye height mainly is what matters.
It would definitely be noticeable in real life, pictures don’t do the height mog justice

• +1
6'0 is literally nothing, i've seen foids demanding +6'6
Yep, for most women, 6ft minimum and as you said there's like 10%-20% of women who demand at least 6'4 even if it sacrifices looks.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
  1. Find a ruler.
  2. Measure out the height difference you want to see (e.g. I'm 6ft, I want to see difference between my height and 6'4ft I'll measure 4 inches).
  3. Look in the mirror and put the ruler on top of your head with the height marked out, or find an object similar in size and put that on top of your head.
  4. Realise how much of a difference height makes and buy lifts or save up for leg lengthening surgery.
View attachment 1105438
I want to be 8 inches taller. No surgery or anything can save me.
It's over.

• So Sad
Yep, for most women, 6ft minimum and as you said there's like 10%-20% of women who demand at least 6'4 even if it sacrifices looks.
Only 6ft women would demand 6ft 4 but even then their dating poll is significantly reduced

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and zikzog
I want to be 8 inches taller. No surgery or anything can save me.
It's over.
You can cope and hope that you're one of the lucky ones that gain 5 inches from leg lengthening and also that 3 inch lifts exist, how tall are you?

Only 6ft women would demand 6ft 4 but even then their dating poll is significantly reduced
Yeah tbf tall women have a hard time and actually a lot date similar height. It's actually a lot of the time smaller women who obsess with height, again, I think it's a natural tendancy for people to breed out negative traits.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 12611, zeke714 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zikzog and owlofathena
Tall women don't care about height
I have to agree with you from personal evidence, a lot of the time taller women I know date men who are 1-2 inches shorter but the men are also looksmaxed and/or statusmaxed.

But online I see a lot of taller women asking for a taller boyfriend, maybe they try and get taller men and realise they are very rare and then settle for a shorter boyfriend, I don't know fully.

Furthermore the women I knew both cheated on their shorter boyfriend eventually, no idea who with though, would be safe to assume they found a taller Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, .👽. and owlofathena
I have to agree with you from personal evidence, a lot of the time taller women I know date men who are 1-2 inches shorter but the men are also looksmaxed and/or statusmaxed.

But online I see a lot of taller women asking for a taller boyfriend, maybe they try and get taller men and realise they are very rare and then settle for a shorter boyfriend, I don't know fully.

Furthermore the women I knew both cheated on their shorter boyfriend eventually, no idea who with though, would be safe to assume they found a taller Chad.
you on the school female basketball team or something?

• JFL
you on the school female basketball team or something?
No, went to university, quite a diverse range of people. Tbf the women I talked about were on the lacrosse team.

• Woah
Reactions: Adriana Lima
No, went to university, quite a diverse range of people. Tbf the women I talked about were on the lacrosse team.
mirin

• Love it
I didn't fuck em though just knew em, just incase you thought I was a slayer.
just mirn how you knew tall foids tbh ngl

• JFL
just mirn how you knew tall foids tbh ngl
Yeah, when you go into cities you seem to start getting two extremes of really short and tall people. Matched with some girl on tinder who heightmogged me by one inch (6'1) and I felt so feminine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and animo123
Yeah, when you go into cities you seem to start getting two extremes of really short and tall people. Matched with some girl on tinder who heightmogged me by one inch (6'1) and I felt so feminine.
that shits unnatural so ofc you felt that way
I feel like most tall foids are kinda meh tho

• +1
that shits unnatural so ofc you felt that way
I feel like most tall foids are kinda meh tho
Yep, it's very rare though tbf one of the lacrosse ones was pretty fine tbh (5'11.5) but generally they start to look very manly and have a wider frame when taller.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Yep, it's very rare though tbf one of the lacrosse ones was pretty fine tbh (5'11.5) but generally they start to look very manly and have a wider frame when taller.
fuck gonna lacrossemaxx and hope to get a none male looking one jfl

• +1
your guys' energy would be better spent worrying about your face

Honestly just go to a local high school's basketball game. 15yr old zoomers will heightpill you to the top the beanstalk and back.

• JFL
You can cope and hope that you're one of the lucky ones that gain 5 inches from leg lengthening and also that 3 inch lifts exist, how tall are you?
6'1"

• Love it
After 6'0 you need to focus more on frame

• +1
The heightpill is brutal but the IPDpill fucks me on the daily

• +1
  1. Find a ruler.
View attachment 1105438

thats rare most people at 6 4 have a shit frame so not so accurate thats basically like a magnified version of your current height

• +1
thats rare most people at 6 4 have a shit frame so not so accurate thats basically like a magnified version of your current height
Cope. Frame is height. 6'4 people in General dont work out because theyre lazy tallfags