How to build big sexy legs and a strong butt

Debetro

Debetro

‎No sun exposure till 2025
How to build big sexy legs and a strong butt?

It's undeniable that women love these body parts but I would like to get advice from non-bluepilled sources.

@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, not__cel, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
GTFO back to r/vindicta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, not__cel, Mrinfinityx and 3 others
Yeah. How you seen how it was in 2020 or 2021? LOL. I'm just asking for gym advice
yeah but why do you have to say „how do I get big sexy legs and a strong butt“ instead of saying „what do you guys do for legs“

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Debetro
Just like everyone else, focus on leg training with an emphasis on glutes. However, you need at least average genetics for good results, otherwise, it will be hard to get impressive legs. I think @Xangsane is like me. I have elite leg genetics and never train them, but they still look like a bodybuilder’s.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Debetro
Come on man, you know the answer to this. Go to the gym, go through the motions and you’ll see results.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just like everyone else, focus on leg training with an emphasis on glutes. However, you need at least average genetics for good results, otherwise, it will be hard to get impressive legs. I think @Xangsane is like me. I have elite leg genetics and never train them, but they still look like a bodybuilder’s.
I have elite genes as well but further developing my gifted glutes and legs seems like a good idea. The goal is looking like a Greek God painting, I don't know if you ever noticed how well their big legs and butt look

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and emeraldglass
How to build big sexy legs and a strong butt?

It's undeniable that women love these body parts but I would like to get advice from non-bluepilled sources.

@Xangsane
Just be massive during puberty to weight train urself so eat ur carbs and shut up slimass

Children

• +1
I have elite genes as well but further developing my gifted glutes and legs seems like a good idea. The goal is looking like a Greek God painting, I don't know if you ever noticed how well their big legs and butt look
The Greeks admired a man with a big butt; it was considered an attractive feature.

• +1