D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
IMG 8529

2g/kg is enough for protein

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
i call cope on the diet.
being 70Kg and taking 2800cal. In general means, callories surplus = adding FAT. Just build fat, and call it muscles theory

Just eat protein lift and sleep

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You can't. It's a myth.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i call cope on the diet.
being 70Kg and taking 2800cal. In general means, callories surplus = adding FAT. Just build fat, and call it muscles theory
you need to gain a little fat to gain significant muscle. thats how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
you need to gain a little fat to gain significant muscle. thats how it is.
I didn't need to.
getting fat = disgusting. also means, having an uglier (fat) face

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I didn't need to.
getting fat = disgusting. also means, having an uglier (fat) face
or you could not do an insane dirty bulk and then cut after which would be more efficient.

or you could not do an insane dirty bulk and then cut after which would be more efficient.
I see no point in adding fat. Which is inevitable, when going on callories surplus. A cd than later on, needing more crash diet, to get rid of all the added fat.

Also. Losing fat is not easy for most.
Hence look around, most gym people and people here are fatties. And when the goal is, to go at around 10% bf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7 and idcgraycel
test, tren, dbol, deca, hgh should do the trick

Chad came out of the womb with a six pack
Over for skinnycels

I see no point in adding fat. Which is inevitable, when going on callories surplus. A cd than later on, needing more crash diet, to get rid of all the added fat.

Also. Losing fat is not easy for most.
Hence look around, most gym people and people here are fatties. And when the goal is, to go at around 10% bf
who says you need to crash diet you fucking moron. losing weight is easy as shit you just need basic discipline.

who says you need to crash diet you fucking moron. losing weight is easy as shit you just need basic discipline.
What is your lowest bodyfat percentage you been?

that is rare.
most people can't lose fat, and will always be 15% bf or above fatties. And for that reason, I will nver say, losing fat to like 10% bf is easy. Because i see mostly only people failing at their attempt to get 10%bf lean.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
that is rare.
most people can't lose fat, and will always be 15% bf or above fatties. And for that reason, I will nver say, losing fat to like 10% bf is easy. Because i see mostly only people failing at their attempt to get 10%bf lean.
%99 of people can lose fat. they just start the gym and that turns into a bigger hobby for them than being lean as fuck 24/7 and living in misery.

%99 of people can lose fat. they just start the gym and that turns into a bigger hobby for them than being lean as fuck 24/7 and living in misery.
Most people in gym, are like 15% bf ranges.
imo, to fat.

I don't feel miserable tbh, being 11% bf ranges and staying there.

anadrol, tren, test, deca, and mast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Go gym have good genetics

i call cope on the diet.
And water

Kys @IndraBC

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
cooking meal 2 rn, onions garlic mushrooms ground beef sea salt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, IndraBC and Deleted member 47552