HOW TO BULK WITHOUT GAINING FAT?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
Listen up boyos, i wanna gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.
You guys better give me some crazy mystery magic drug thats gonna make me able to bulk without gaining any sort of fat and melts away my existing fat…
Cuz i really wanna become a nice hollow cheek beautiful nigger but id have to sacrifice my muscles.

Roid suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
not happening unless you're completely new to training.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Not even with roids?
Are there no drugs that like get rid of fat?
not with the basics, there's some harsher compounds that are capable of it but all of them will ruin your face and hairline or destroy your liver.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Zeta, socialcel and 1 other person
not with the basics, there's some harsher compounds that are capable of it but all of them will ruin your face and hairline or destroy your liver.
So i have to accept being a bloatcel for over a year? 💔

I’ve heard that you shouldn’t go above 15 percent bf because it would hinder muscle growth due to insulin spiking ? Is this correct ?

I’ve heard that you shouldn’t go above 15 percent bf because it would hinder muscle growth due to insulin spiking ? Is this correct ?
there's more hormonal factors like estrogen, and also stretch marks.

it's not 15% for example, it can be lower, it can be higher, you'll know once you've done enough bulks, when your skin starts to go to shit it's time to cut.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MaestheticMaso
cope tbh with strong enough anti androgens
there's nothing that's able to prevent hair loss from the majority of steroids.

even dutasteride can only prevent hair loss from testosterone on it's own, almost everything you'd need for serious mass is already dht based and thus doesn't need to convert, it rapes your hair directly.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
there's nothing that's able to prevent hair loss from the majority of steroids.

even dutasteride can only prevent hair loss from testosterone on it's own, almost everything you'd need for serious mass is already dht based and thus doesn't need to convert, it rapes your hair directly.
thats why you need a topical like RU, it binds with the receptor in the follicle directly, competing with DHT&T. you can simply adjust the dose to how strong the roid is

Listen up boyos, i wanna gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.
You guys better give me some crazy mystery magic drug thats gonna make me able to bulk without gaining any sort of fat and melts away my existing fat…
Cuz i really wanna become a nice hollow cheek beautiful nigger but id have to sacrifice my muscles.

Roid suggestions are welcome
Impossible. Just don't pig out and keep your cardio up and you will gain very little fat (make sure you're still in a surplus though)

You will gain fat during a caloric surplus, but honestly it isn't a big deal. If you have a healthy relationship with food, you'll be able to shed 4lbs of fat a month just eating 500 calories less than what your maintenance is. If you bulk properly fat gain will be minimal, 3-5% max at peak bulk. That is about an 8-12 week weight cut if you do it healthy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop