A literal Indian has the same eye color as me.. it’s over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Surfsup, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Wait wtf is this thread are u gonna go ER nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, itzyaboyJJ and Deleted member 86980
A literal Indian has the same eye color as me.. it’s over
An Indian has your same dick size also your height because India is composed by 5 gazilion people

• Love it
Reactions: t20cel
no....i need it for protection against jeets
i got in some trouble i need it for self defense against some juvies pls guys tell me

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
ask to a drug addict bro
i have connections with none bruh......though it was going to be a teen gang war but they cut my friends hand cos he didn't say sorry, i'm the next target i need some self defense shit asap

• +1
i have connections with none bruh......though it was going to be a teen gang war but they cut my friends hand cos he didn't say sorry, i'm the next target i need some self defense shit asap
nigga just apologize and give them money then, if you get a gun you won't resolve nothing, just get more men on your ass that wanna kill u

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
nigga just apologize and give them money then, if you get a gun you won't resolve nothing, just get more men on your ass that wanna kill u
bro i dont owe them shit.....they are coming after me cos one of my friends call the others guys a fat fuck thats it

• +1
bro i dont owe them shit.....they are coming after me cos one of my friends call the others guys a fat fuck thats it
nigga just say you don't have nun to do in this
you get a gun
> kill one
the rest of them comes and genuinely kill you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nzvids and t20cel
can't you talk it out? why tf u need a gun that shit only gonna escalate it more

• +1
can't you talk it out? why tf u need a gun that shit only gonna escalate it more
gonna end up the rest of the mafia comes and kill him

• JFL
you get a gun
> kill one
didn't you read bro he cut my friends hand......its gone and his father is a fucking assistant commisioner of our city its over man

• +1
you get a gun
> kill one
He wouldn't kill them he prob just wants to intimidate with the gun but that would just make them even more pissed ngl:feelskek: and escalate it further

Where the fuck did you get this idea from? @t20cel

• +1
didn't you read bro he cut my friends hand......its gone and his father is a fucking assistant commisioner of our city its over man
yea but you don't have nun to do in this, you get a gun nun will be resolved, say sorry orbget out of this, stop

• +1
He wouldn't kill them he prob just wants to intimidate with the gun but that would just make them even more pissed ngl:feelskek: and escalate it further

Where the fuck did you get this idea from? @t20cel
i thought abt it when i fucking saw my friends hand getting dismembered and he cant even cry they told me they would enter my school complex......fuaack

• +1
i thought abt it when i fucking saw my friends hand getting dismembered and he cant even cry they told me they would enter my school complex......fuaack
jesus bruh, where did you get involved tho? What do you have to do with this

Just talk with them and apologize for ur friend or smth not worth having beef with lunatics

• +1
in india? does anybody know some shit abt it?? i need it asap

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Tf are juvies?
idek how it started but yea now i have to deal with these disgusting slumdogs while my father isn't even here it's a matter of safety

• So Sad
Reactions: Flowerpot
idek how it started but yea now i have to deal with these disgusting slumdogs while my father isn't even here it's a matter of safety
U live in a slum?

• Ugh..
I don’t know about that but if you’re in serious trouble you have the possibility of moving to a friend or relative who lives in another city and hide there from your opps

• +1
I don’t know about that but if you’re in serious trouble you have the possibility of moving to a friend or relative who lives in another city and hide there from your opps
this...yes thankyou i'll have to shift to my fathers farmhouse for a month

Why the Ugh.. reaction @t20cel ?
Those "katta" pistol are improvised firearms, usually single shot-pistols sold pretty much anywhere in India, their quality can vary. Semi-autos are more rare and expensive.
90755757.jpg

• Woah
Why the Ugh.. reaction @t20cel ?
Those "katta" pistol are improvised firearms, usually single shot-pistols sold pretty much anywhere in India, their quality can vary. Semi-autos are more rare and expensive.
90755757.jpg
idk....i've never heard about katta here jfl is it a DIY OR somthing?.........ike a glock or a semiauto pistol sounds better i need it but anyways i and my brother are shifting to the farmhouse tmrw for a month fuck this shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Pull a gun on some currycels with nothing to lose and they might rape you, best to earn your scar and tell your friend to shut his mouth, theres no self defense pointers for the genetically inferior unless you want to throw your own life away

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and t20cel
idk....i've never heard about katta here jfl is it a DIY OR somthing?.........ike a glock or a semiauto pistol sounds better i need it but anyways i and my brother are shifting to the farmhouse tmrw for a month fuck this shit
Wait...you're from India and you never heard of katta pistols? That's weird...:feelsthink:
The katta is usually homemade or made in small improvised workshops. Semi-auto pistols are more difficult to make in such conditions, Pakistan has a stronger gun culture and a lot of gunsmiths and workshops that make gun copies, in northern India you are also more likely to find these.

Over for you boyo. Accept Jesus as your lord and savior and pray for a swift death!