How to calculate final height without X.raying growth plates

Ychassa

Ychassa

Bronze
When you stop growing is all about how far into puberty you are

The stages of puberty are called Tanner stages:

Tanner Stage 1: Pre-Puberty​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis, testes, and scrotum are about the same size and appearance as they were in early childhood.
    • No pubic hair.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Normal childhood growth; no signs of puberty.
    • Emotional: Typically, there are no puberty-related emotional or behavioral changes. However, boys may start noticing differences between themselves and peers who enter puberty earlier.

Tanner Stage 2: Early Puberty (Ages 9-14)​

• Genitalia:
    • The testes begin to enlarge, usually the first sign of puberty. The scrotum starts to thin, redden, and hang lower.
    • The penis size remains relatively unchanged, but it may start to grow slightly.
    • Sparse, lightly pigmented, straight pubic hair appears at the base of the penis.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: A slight increase in height, typically a few inches. Boys may begin to notice growth in their hands and feet first.
    • Skin/Hair: Skin may become oilier, leading to the onset of acne. Hair becomes more oily as well.
    • Sweating: Increased sweating and body odor due to the activation of sweat glands.
    • Emotional Changes: Boys may begin to experience mood swings and heightened sensitivity as hormone levels begin to rise.

Tanner Stage 3: Mid-Puberty (Ages 11-16)​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis begins to grow significantly, particularly in length.
    • The testes and scrotum continue to enlarge.
    • Pubic hair becomes darker, coarser, and begins to spread across the pubic region.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: A noticeable growth spurt occurs, often 2-3 inches or more per year. This is one of the most rapid periods of growth during puberty.
    • Voice Changes: The voice begins to crack and deepen as the larynx grows and the vocal cords lengthen.
    • Muscle Development: Increased muscle mass and strength start to develop, especially in the upper body.
    • Emotional Changes: Boys may experience stronger emotions, irritability, and anxiety due to fluctuating hormone levels. Interest in sexuality and romantic relationships may begin to emerge.

Tanner Stage 4: Late Puberty (Ages 13-17)​

• Genitalia:
    • Continued growth of the penis in both length and circumference.
    • The glans (head) of the penis becomes more prominent.
    • The scrotum darkens, and the testes are close to their adult size.
    • Pubic hair takes on an adult-like appearance but does not yet cover the inner thighs.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Height continues to increase, but at a slower rate compared to Tanner Stage 3. Boys may gain more muscle mass.
    • Voice: The voice continues to deepen and stabilize.
    • Facial and Body Hair: Hair begins to grow on the face (upper lip, chin) and underarms. Some boys may start shaving.
    • Sexual Development: Spontaneous erections become more common, and boys may begin to experience nocturnal emissions (wet dreams).
    • Emotional/Social Changes: Increased interest in sexual activity, greater independence, and identity exploration are common. Peer relationships and social status may become more significant.

Tanner Stage 5: Full Maturity (Ages 14-18+)​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis, testes, and scrotum have reached adult size and form.
    • Pubic hair has spread to the inner thighs and sometimes up towards the navel, forming a diamond shape.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Boys usually reach their final adult height, although some may grow slightly into their early 20s. Muscle mass continues to increase, and the body takes on a more adult male physique.
    • Facial and Body Hair: Full development of facial hair occurs, and chest hair may start to grow.
    • Voice: The voice is fully matured, deep, and resonant.
    • Emotional Maturity: Boys develop greater emotional stability, self-identity, and independence. Relationships and future planning (college, career) become more focused.

APPROXIMATE GROWTH LEFT AT EACH TANNER STAGE:

i will be using an example were if a guy is 200cm, and grows to 210cm, he had 5% of height growth left at 200cm, meaning he was 95% done growing, the reason i use % instead of inches, is because people grow differently, a guy thats 100cm and had a 5% increase will only grow to 105cm:

• Tanner Stage 1 (Early Childhood):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~50-60%

• Tanner Stage 2 (Early Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~60-75%

• Tanner Stage 3 (Mid Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~75-90%

• Tanner Stage 4 (Late Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~90-97%

• Tanner Stage 5 (Post-Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~97-100%

These are approximates, Xray of the growth plates will be way more accurate of determaining height ofc.

now i hope less greycels will ask how tall they're gonna be at age 14

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and Joshrc
I rather just get an x-ray instead of just measuring and playing around with my balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxingagent1, Lokki, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Black nigger using chatgpt i see

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, NZb6Air and Ychassa
Yes Nigga i ain't writing allat
This should be taken down for low effort

• WTF
Reactions: Ychassa
+1 for Blanca Soler pfp :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Ychassa
This is the worst type of threads on this site
You are essentially saying:
YOU HAVE STOPPED GROWING WHEN YOU STOP GROWING
Wow, who the FUCK could have thought?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: igniteisbad and CoreSchizo
Wait OP let me check if my growth plates are open rq
Funny Face Dance GIF by Papa Johns

This is the worst type of threads on this site
You are essentially saying:
YOU HAVE STOPPED GROWING WHEN YOU STOP GROWING
Wow, who the FUCK could have thought?
nigga don't you see the greycels wanting others to calculate how tall they are gonna be at 14? even tho their age is basicly irrelevant lmao

what a shit thread bounce on my fat cock

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ychassa and CoreSchizo
I rather just get an x-ray instead of just measuring and playing around with my balls
Foid nurse measuring ur balls :chad:

old man xraying your wrist :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Ychassa, lestoa and CoreSchizo
Foid nurse measuring ur balls :chad:

old man xraying your wrist :incel:
Yep, I have a female dermatologist and I asked her to check my crotch for "eczema" but she didn't full touch it does that mean she didn't like me?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yep, I have a female dermatologist and I asked her to check my crotch for "eczema" but she didn't full touch it does that mean she didn't like me?
Jfl my brother also has cock exczema but its brutal and he needs Creams

Some cock rash brah :what: sick shit

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
When you stop growing is all about how far into puberty you are

The stages of puberty are called Tanner stages:

Tanner Stage 1: Pre-Puberty​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis, testes, and scrotum are about the same size and appearance as they were in early childhood.
    • No pubic hair.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Normal childhood growth; no signs of puberty.
    • Emotional: Typically, there are no puberty-related emotional or behavioral changes. However, boys may start noticing differences between themselves and peers who enter puberty earlier.

Tanner Stage 2: Early Puberty (Ages 9-14)​

• Genitalia:
    • The testes begin to enlarge, usually the first sign of puberty. The scrotum starts to thin, redden, and hang lower.
    • The penis size remains relatively unchanged, but it may start to grow slightly.
    • Sparse, lightly pigmented, straight pubic hair appears at the base of the penis.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: A slight increase in height, typically a few inches. Boys may begin to notice growth in their hands and feet first.
    • Skin/Hair: Skin may become oilier, leading to the onset of acne. Hair becomes more oily as well.
    • Sweating: Increased sweating and body odor due to the activation of sweat glands.
    • Emotional Changes: Boys may begin to experience mood swings and heightened sensitivity as hormone levels begin to rise.

Tanner Stage 3: Mid-Puberty (Ages 11-16)​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis begins to grow significantly, particularly in length.
    • The testes and scrotum continue to enlarge.
    • Pubic hair becomes darker, coarser, and begins to spread across the pubic region.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: A noticeable growth spurt occurs, often 2-3 inches or more per year. This is one of the most rapid periods of growth during puberty.
    • Voice Changes: The voice begins to crack and deepen as the larynx grows and the vocal cords lengthen.
    • Muscle Development: Increased muscle mass and strength start to develop, especially in the upper body.
    • Emotional Changes: Boys may experience stronger emotions, irritability, and anxiety due to fluctuating hormone levels. Interest in sexuality and romantic relationships may begin to emerge.

Tanner Stage 4: Late Puberty (Ages 13-17)​

• Genitalia:
    • Continued growth of the penis in both length and circumference.
    • The glans (head) of the penis becomes more prominent.
    • The scrotum darkens, and the testes are close to their adult size.
    • Pubic hair takes on an adult-like appearance but does not yet cover the inner thighs.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Height continues to increase, but at a slower rate compared to Tanner Stage 3. Boys may gain more muscle mass.
    • Voice: The voice continues to deepen and stabilize.
    • Facial and Body Hair: Hair begins to grow on the face (upper lip, chin) and underarms. Some boys may start shaving.
    • Sexual Development: Spontaneous erections become more common, and boys may begin to experience nocturnal emissions (wet dreams).
    • Emotional/Social Changes: Increased interest in sexual activity, greater independence, and identity exploration are common. Peer relationships and social status may become more significant.

Tanner Stage 5: Full Maturity (Ages 14-18+)​

• Genitalia:
    • The penis, testes, and scrotum have reached adult size and form.
    • Pubic hair has spread to the inner thighs and sometimes up towards the navel, forming a diamond shape.
  • Symptoms:
    • Growth: Boys usually reach their final adult height, although some may grow slightly into their early 20s. Muscle mass continues to increase, and the body takes on a more adult male physique.
    • Facial and Body Hair: Full development of facial hair occurs, and chest hair may start to grow.
    • Voice: The voice is fully matured, deep, and resonant.
    • Emotional Maturity: Boys develop greater emotional stability, self-identity, and independence. Relationships and future planning (college, career) become more focused.

APPROXIMATE GROWTH LEFT AT EACH TANNER STAGE:

i will be using an example were if a guy is 200cm, and grows to 210cm, he had 5% of height growth left at 200cm, meaning he was 95% done growing, the reason i use % instead of inches, is because people grow differently, a guy thats 100cm and had a 5% increase will only grow to 105cm:

• Tanner Stage 1 (Early Childhood):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~50-60%
  • Tanner Stage 2 (Early Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~60-75%
  • Tanner Stage 3 (Mid Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~75-90%
  • Tanner Stage 4 (Late Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~90-97%
  • Tanner Stage 5 (Post-Puberty):
    • Final Height Achieved: ~97-100%

These are approximates, Xray of the growth plates will be way more accurate of determaining height ofc.

now i hope less greycels will ask how tall they're gonna be at age 14
If hair on my thighs started growing like two weeks ago does that mean im at stage 3 or 4? I’m 14 (almost 15)my puberty is late