How to calculate your inhib level

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
(How much you feel other people's emotions) / (How much you feel you own emotions) = your inhib levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ken
(How much you feel your own emotions) / (how much you feel other people's emotions) = your inhib levels
how the tf would I know that:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

facts but you forgot times by how much you hate jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polishdonniedarko and hypernormie
online antisemitism is high inhib
yeah thats why you * by how much you hate jews like i just fucking said NIGGER

the dark knight head GIF

You can feel others emotions?? :feelsahh:
I'm gonna know how my crush feels about me, yeah :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Last edited:
So will a high result mean high inhib or low inhib?

I don't give a fuck about anybody. I hope all humanity get's genocided due to its inherent evil nature

I don't give a fuck about anybody. I hope all humanity get's genocided due to its inherent evil nature
Generally caring about humanity is more of an intellectual position. I'm talking about does your desire to fuck a bitch outweigh your fear of looking creepy or cringe to people. Do you react more to your own desires or does your perception of others' emotions and judgments take over?

I have 0 Inhib

You measure your inhib level by thinking about how you would feel if you took a piss on the street where everyone is walking by. If thinking about that gives you anxiety or uneasy feeling you are high inhib. Ive only seen zero inhib niggers and immigrants pissing in the middle of the street and not giving a fuck

I have giga high empathy and giga low inhib

I literally just put a fly out of its misery because it was stuck on the fly trap trying to escape and I couldn’t stand to watch it suffer

I get what you’re trying to say here because its kind of true but realistically it’s not that simple

For example my emotional life is so vibrant that I have emotions that are so strong that I can’t inhibit myself from expressing them regardless of how they make others feel

For example my emotional life is so vibrant that I have emotions that are so strong that I can’t inhibit myself from expressing them regardless of how they make others feel
Well that fits the formula. You have high empathy, but your own emotions outweigh it.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
But also with the fly example, I don’t necessarily need to act on those emotions. A lot of times I just sit with the emotions and feel them no matter how strong because I would prefer to understand the reason behind my actions and not be a slave to my emotions.

So I may feel really bad about something but am also able to distance myself psychologically from it to know if that feeling is justified.

I will agree that most people who are low inhib are just emotionally blunted idiots

Well that fits the formula. You have high empathy, but your own emotions outweigh it.
I didn’t understand your formula, truly remarkable insight tbh

I would comment something about it but I'm bored, also because I already did it in a pm today. It is a bit too simplistic though.

Last edited: