Bronze
How do i become ulitmate car sales gay cunt

about to start
advice pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, Alexios and edodalic29
called tfid method
when talking to someone start off with sm small (jews in the mall say hi wanna try this perfume or handwash) when they say yes theyll be more inclined to say yes to something you ask later on in the conversation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz and Deleted member 84469
GIVE ME SLUTION.

Have to be ultra nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, nullandvoid, qazw and 3 others
Smoking da pack

smoking carrots to become NT

i walked into 20 dealerships and asked for a job some of the bitches working there are so hot its not funny almost jizzed on their faces

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
saw a 6'6 roided chad selling a 100k 79 series landcruiser to a old man

• Love it
Reactions: aids
Used car dealership?

Make their experience as simple as possible. Avoid any car-related jargon unless you know the buyer would understand. Make their experience as little of a headache as possible. Also learn to differentiate between tire-kickers and a genuinely interested buyer so you don't waste your time with people who won't make you money.
Obviously don't treat them like shit but put less of your time into those who aren't buying relative to those who are - they might end up being a future customer.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Beniscollector
Watch how experienced dealers interact as well, if you can shadow them for a little bit to pick up on their mannerisms, how they speak to who, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Beniscollector
Make their experience as simple as possible. Avoid any car-related jargon unless you know the buyer would understand. Make their experience as little of a headache as possible. Also learn to differentiate between tire-kickers and a genuinely interested buyer so you don't waste your time with people who won't make you money.
Obviously don't treat them like shit but put less of your time into those who aren't buying relative to those who are - they might end up being a future customer.
thanks for the advice aids

• Love it
Does this sh*t actually work? a lot of actual buyers actually get skipped by this garbage. i know cause i heard, but idk ig it has to work if salesman do this right?

• +1
Andy Elliott max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and AscensionMan98
Does this sh*t actually work? a lot of actual buyers actually get skipped by this garbage. i know cause i heard, but idk ig it has to work if salesman do this right?
What in particular are you referring to from my post?

If you're talking about not giving as much time to tire-kickers, think about the psychology of a car purchase (generally).
Purchasing food, supplements, certain clothes, etc, are classed as 'habitual' purchases i.e., they don't take much decision-making to purchase as they are commonly-made purchases, often purchases made before.
Purchasing a car for 99.9% of people would be an 'extended' purchase, i.e., it is a significant investment, and a considered decision. Since cars are such a greater proportion of income, people that are coming into a dealership having not made that consideration are unlikely to be lulled into buying a car.
Sure, there may be the very rare instance of you being able to convince somebody to buy a car when they had essentially no intention to, but that will not offset the amount of tire-kickers coming in.
Overall, it'd be better for OP's time to prioritise customers who are ready to buy immediately (given the right circumstances), and learn how to convert non-buyers to buyers later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
just had my interview went pretty well guy basically asked if i was a autist and i said kinda and he said he was so its in the bag

Car industry is dead af for new fags in 2024. Spent 2 months looking for jobs in cars. Went to over 7 interviews and the only offers I got were shit payment plans where if you don’t reach a certain number like 8 sales you owe money on any comission you make the next month. As well as just shit comission on front end and back end. If you don’t have years experience it’s very unlikely you will be selling a lot of cars as you need to build CRM, word of mouth, be the first person to get leads in your building that would require playing office politics. Not to say it can’t be done but you are getting fucked even if you get an offer by most of these jobs since they know they can take advantage of new fags and give them shit comission plans. They will also try to make it as hard as possible to understand Jack shit in the payment plan which they do on purpose. Car sales is a dying industry in general and the global economy is not making it any better as cars are piling up on lots unlike in 2022 when people couldn’t get enough of cars and interest rates were much better. So if you want to make 100k while working 70-80 hours car sales might be the profession for you lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and AscensionMan98
Car industry is dead af for new fags in 2024. Spent 2 months looking for jobs in cars. Went to over 7 interviews and the only offers I got were shit payment plans where if you don’t reach a certain number like 8 sales you owe money on any comission you make the next month. As well as just shit comission on front end and back end. If you don’t have years experience it’s very unlikely you will be selling a lot of cars as you need to build CRM, word of mouth, be the first person to get leads in your building that would require playing office politics. Not to say it can’t be done but you are getting fucked even if you get an offer by most of these jobs since they know they can take advantage of new fags and give them shit comission plans. They will also try to make it as hard as possible to understand Jack shit in the payment plan which they do on purpose. Car sales is a dying industry in general and the global economy is not making it any better as cars are piling up on lots unlike in 2022 when people couldn’t get enough of cars and interest rates were much better. So if you want to make 100k while working 70-80 hours car sales might be the profession for you lol
doesnt seem to bad in Aus

called tfid method
when talking to someone start off with sm small (jews in the mall say hi wanna try this perfume or handwash) when they say yes theyll be more inclined to say yes to something you ask later on in the conversation
negotiations and conversations actually start with a no. try to make them say "no" before making deals. it will be easier to make them say yes. read "never split the difference by chris voss" it has a lot of tips about negotiating

was thinking about doing in part time and leaving my job opening bank accounts and credit cards, but now I think im gonna just stick to a company account executive role.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
negotiations and conversations actually start with a no. try to make them say "no" before making deals. it will be easier to make them say yes. read "never split the difference by chris voss" it has a lot of tips about negotiating
you will only end up annoying them when my dad says no and they pry he just ignores them

you will only end up annoying them when my dad says no and they pry he just ignores them
thats your dad. read about who chris voss is he definitely knows his shit

taking psychology advice from a book was your first mistake.

was thinking about doing in part time and leaving my job opening bank accounts and credit cards, but now I think im gonna just stick to a company account executive role.
You won’t make shit doing car sales part time I will say that with absolute certainty. 60 hours minimum tbh at any dealership

You won’t make shit doing car sales part time I will say that with absolute certainty. 60 hours minimum tbh at any dealership
damn why so, cause when you look at restraunts, malls, and most businesses majority of people are coming in the evenings and weekends.

Considering I have no social life as is it might be worth it, but not keen on the zero work life balance

start reading the way of the wolf, then brian tracy, then do your own research

so the base pay is 60k for a junior sales with OTE 120k +

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 84469
idk just sell a car

called tfid method
Jfl everyone ignores those pushy Israelis imagine legitimately trying this

Random mall Jew: Saar can I ask you a question
Me: you just did Muhammad

Andy Elliott max
Do not do this at all. Andy Elliot is the type to tell someone "how will you know if you want the price of the car if you don't even test drive it??" Maybe because I'm not a fucking idiot that won't make an impulse purchase and need to know what I can afford dumbass

Last edited:
  • +1
nah everything is expensive houses are MILLIONS for shit holes
Fuck man that sounds like a bigger California no wonder I always associate Cali with AU

Fuck man that sounds like a bigger California no wonder I always associate Cali with AU
still not a bad place to live bitches are so hot my dick is always inflated

• JFL
Do not do this at all. Andy Elliot is the type to tell someone "how will you know if you want the price of the car if you don't even test drive it??" Maybe because I'm not a fucking idiot that won't make an impulse purchase and need to know what I can afford dumbass
Andy Elliot was exposed for bank fraud btw. Giving out loans to niggas with 0 credit. Basically saying that buyers had great credit to the banks

• JFL
Andy Elliot was exposed for bank fraud btw. Giving out loans to niggas with 0 credit. Basically saying that buyers had great credit to the banks
Exactly. His strategies only work in conning stupid poor people out of their small amount of money. A person with average IQ can dee through his bullshit. If you tried these strategies on me I'd laugh in your face and walk out of your dealer. Anybody with the smallest sense of self respect can detect when a sales person is peddling shit. If he had any actual ability he would have never needed to do this as he would have sold to rich people with whom this would be irrelevant.

• +1