How to Carrotmaxx

T

Throwaway1028

[ Deleted ]
If you have ever wanted a darker skin complexion without getting a tan (bc tans ruin skin)
Just eat 5 carrots a day and you will be getting a good orange natural glow to your skin

Left: Skin from tanning (you have to keep tanning to keep tan skin, else itll whiten down to this) | Middle: No Skin Effect | Right: Natural Orange Glow

Orange skin looks better than Tan or No skin effect, and helps you against the aging of suntanning 👉

Reminder to eat y'alls veggies 😁

Edit: Remember the only hole veggies go in is your Mouth

This should not be use to diagnose/treat/etc any condition. I am not a medical professional. I am not liable against any things you do, Especially with carrots 🤢

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and loromate
Instructions unclear got carrot stuck in ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aphoria, Cleftcel, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
fuck this tan. how do you remove face tans?

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Deleted member 3583
Instructions unclear got carrot stuck in ass
updated, thank you for improving the method of carottmaxxing
fuck this tan. how do you remove face tans?
by not tanning lol, really you cant bc when you tan it damages the melatonin in your skin
its irreversible basically, and causes wrinkles making you look like a 👴🏻

if you carrottmaxx, you can choose to stop the tan at any time, just dont eat your veggies lol

Last edited:
updated, thank you for improving the method of carottmaxxing

by not tanning lol, really you cant bc when you tan it damages the keratine in your skin
its irreversible basically, and causes wrinklez
if you carrottmaxx, you can choose to stop the tan at any time, just dont eat your veggies lol
? tans are reversible tho

tan looks bad with asians

a yea you mean the "damage"

not suntans
suntans only fade when you arent constantly tanning,
but uv rays damage the skins production of melatonin

Last edited:
i'll stick with my Melanotan

not suntans
suntans only fade when you arent constantly tanning,
but uv rays damage the skins production of keratine
that cant be entirely true. we evolved to have strong and good looking skin.

otherwise ancient people would have been fucked

that cant be entirely true. we evolved to have strong and good looking skin.

otherwise ancient people would have been fucked
nah man thats why people who tan too much look so old

australlians living in a place where the evolution dictating black ass skin. I live in scotland where gingers and blonde albino looking pale as fuck cunts are the majority

getting vitamin D from the sun could honestly be worth it

Ancient people did not live very long so the vitamin D was probably worth it for them as they won't live long enough for damage anyway

a large sweet potato does the trick and tastes better

Ancient people did not live very long so the vitamin D was probably worth it for them as they won't live long enough for damage anyway

Im not sure if thats true either tbh.

the vitamin D gives life man.

im never wearing fucking sunscreen literally cucking my hormones and body like a fucker since im afraid to tan. I can just reduce melanin production with vitamin C. strenghten the skins barriers against damage.

help the skin repair and reset the tan with some shit like kojic acid.

then Ive undone the tan and its fullly gone forever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Throwaway1028 and 1 other person
just eat your veggies bro

step 1: get carrot
step 2: pull down pants
step 4: profit

• Woah
Reactions: Throwaway1028
Just Trumpmaxx theory

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
theres 2 issues with that theory:
1) too thin hair
2) too small brain

Depends honestly. I’ve never seen the attraction with the orange complexion. Maybe to girls, it looks better than pale maybe sure..it’s not really my thing idk..

I do agree tho it’s undoubtedly true that the complexion will change with a carotene glow.

Depends honestly. I’ve never seen the attraction with the orange complexion. Maybe to girls, it looks better than pale maybe sure..it’s not really my thing idk..

I do agree tho it’s undoubtedly true that the complexion will change with a carotene glow.
i just figure it gives your skin some life, instead of having the conplexion of a blank piece of paper

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
I get sun everyday, but carrots can be good for chewing

This should not be use to diagnose/treat/etc any condition. I am not a medical professional. I am not liable against any things you do, Especially with carrots 🤢

Reminds me of a girl I used to talk to who once sent me a nude with a carrot in her pussy, disgusting shit. I'm glad I don't talk to that degenerate anymore.

I've heard carrots are bad for you though, and 5 carrots is a lot for mean, I barely eat 1 a week :lul:

Reminds me of a girl I used to talk to who once sent me a nude with a carrot in her pussy, disgusting shit. I'm glad I don't talk to that degenerate anymore.

I've heard carrots are bad for you though, and 5 carrots is a lot for mean, I barely eat 1 a week :lul:
yeh but yeh 5 full long stick carrots/day will indeed give you a nice light orange glow

If you have ever wanted a darker skin complexion without getting a tan (bc tans ruin skin)
Just eat 5 carrots a day and you will be getting a good orange natural glow to your skin

Left: Skin from tanning (you have to keep tanning to keep tan skin, else itll whiten down to this) | Middle: No Skin Effect | Right: Natural Orange Glow
View attachment 165899

Orange skin looks better than Tan or No skin effect, and helps you against the aging of suntanning 👉

Reminder to eat y'alls veggies 😁

Edit: Remember the only hole veggies go in is your Mouth

I will tanmaxx this summer, yes eating 5 carrots a day + going outdoor, i wonder what the results would be like

Also are results temporary if i stop eating carrots?

I will tanmaxx this summer, yes eating 5 carrots a day + going outdoor, i wonder what the results would be like

Also are results temporary if i stop eating carrots?
yes boo.

tanning results are damaged wrrinkly skin

I ate too much, now I got sunburned.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Throwaway1028