start fin

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, son of Aphrodite and UndiagnosedSchizo
If u have to ask this question, ur probably thinning already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and UndiagnosedSchizo
If u have to ask this question, ur probably thinning already
I can send u a pic of my hair, im worried rn because i read somewher ethat if you feel burning itching sensations on your scalp you could be losing hair and thats what im feeling rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432 and UndiagnosedSchizo
what andy said

you also need to check young photos of yourslef as a kid with a buzz cut to make sure it’s not just a naturally shut hairline

Your grandfather on your mother's side. You end up having his hair genes

the easiest way is to just take a look at how much hairs ur losing per day , It's normal to shed between 50 and 100 hairs a day but anything above that could be a sign of hairloss, you can just take a look at when u shower , when u brush ur hair and in ur pillow to see if there are a lot of hairs falling

Both my grandfathers have a full head of hair at 70 but my dad is balding af he was basically bald by 32ish. Am i fucked?

the easiest way is to just take a look at how much hairs ur losing per day , It's normal to shed between 50 and 100 hairs a day but anything above that could be a sign of hairloss, you can just take a look at when u shower , when u brush ur hair and in ur pillow to see if there are a lot of hairs falling
Nah im not losing much hair overall, i have really thick dense hair but every couple of months i keep looking at my hairline thinking its gone back half a centimetre idk if im paranoid

Both my grandfathers have a full head of hair at 70 but my dad is balding af he was basically bald by 32ish. Am i fucked?
It's probably 50/50
The reality is that in terms of your genetic predisposition to pattern baldness, not all relatives are created equal. For men, their maternal grandfather and their dad will be the ones who can give them an idea of what to expect from their hair as the years go by.

Many of the genes responsible for baldness and hair loss tend to come from your maternal grandfather, even though genes from both of your parents and all of your grandparents can also play a role. If your maternal grandfather is bald or is losing their hair, you are a likely candidate for hair loss problems yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
is it possible to luck out and avoid this im 23 with no sign of hair loss but he almost got no hair and has been that way since I was born

oh 0k read your reply my dad got a full head of hair at 55

Nah im not losing much hair overall, i have really thick dense hair but every couple of months i keep looking at my hairline thinking its gone back half a centimetre idk if im paranoid
My motto when it comes to hair loss. There is no smoke without fire.

is it possible to luck out and avoid this im 23 with no sign of hair loss but he almost got no hair and has been that way since I was born

oh 0k read your reply
It's not a perfect rule, you gotta look at your dad too I believe

Conclusion: Results suggest that the probability of male pattern hair loss is dependent on family history and age. Hair loss in a man's father also appears to play an important role in increasing a man's risk of hair loss, either in conjunction with a history of hair loss in the mother or hair loss in the maternal grandfather.
Family history and risk of hair loss W Cameron Chumlea 1, Thomas Rhodes, Cynthia J Girman, Amy Johnson-Levonas, Flavius R W Lilly, Ruishan Wu, Shumei S Guo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Wth does that mean, i aint a philosopher nigga 😂😂
With these proverbial sayings, the present indicative /is/ covers a lot of ground: is, was, will be. A more common rendering might be, Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. This can be taken as advance warning of trouble ahead. Basically your concerns are warnings for the future, and as your dad is bald, and ur grandfather is norwood 3 (i know i said 2,5 but it really is norwood 3) your concerns are valid

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman