How to change my personality after looksmaxxing?

K

kys.david

Iron
I glowed up, girls actually give me attention and I am happy. My issue is that from my past I'm still pretty much the same insecure guy, only difference is I'm an insecure pretty boy and back then I was an insecure ugly boy. I don't know what to do for my mental health and how to become more extroverted, I want to get over the things I don't like so I can attract more girls (for example I hate dancing, never liked it, but I probably will need it later to pick up).

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, shalomnigga, Pandora and 3 others
I glowed up, girls actually give me attention and I am happy. My issue is that from my past I'm still pretty much the same insecure guy, only difference is I'm an insecure pretty boy and back then I was an insecure ugly boy. I don't know what to do for my mental health and how to become more extroverted, I want to get over the things I don't like so I can attract more girls (for example I hate dancing, never liked it, but I probably will need it later to pick up).
Abused dog syndrome is impossible to cure

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

yeah Im sure you had a crazy glow up at 14 bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, teefight and CarrotMaxxer
NTMAXX.

ALSO WHAT DO U LOOK LIKE
i'm not showing my face as a minor on this website, but i can tell you i have great eyes with little uue, overall good proportions and my only insecurity is my slightly narrow palate (not visible unless i smile very wide, 8 teeth are still visible either side)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and cavy
Abused dog syndrome is impossible to cure
U can hide like 90% of it but it will slip through the cracks always. I always make friends or people I’m trying to be good with uncomfortable at times because of it

i'm not showing my face as a minor on this website, but i can tell you i have great eyes with little uue, overall good proportions and my only insecurity is my slightly narrow palate (not visible unless i smile very wide, 8 teeth are still visible either side)
can u pm me?

U can hide like 90% of it but it will slip through the cracks always. I always make friends or people I’m trying to be good with uncomfortable at times because of it
I can def. get over it, at leats that's what I believe. My thread is more of a question on how to improve overall mental health/confidence, not a cry for help or stuff like that.
Edit: I don't mind being introverted (im not antisocial or anything), I just need to learn to be better with people ig

not fucking true
i agree, i wish this post had some actual answers on mental health from the experience of others maybe, lol, i guess i shouldn't pick an incel forum for that

i agree, i wish this post had some actual answers on mental health from the experience of others maybe, lol, i guess i shouldn't pick an incel forum for that
js be you theory......

try to NTmaxx, js dont be artistic.

Stop being weird