• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Respalier and Abhorrence
I dont want the high cortisol low t neurotic zoomer personality

I want to become a man of action that gives 0 fucks

But how tf can someone change their personality

You can't.

That's the harsh truth.

It's easier to change looks than personality.

You notice this with extremely young children (I'm talking 2 yrs old), some are loud and prancing about the place, others are meek and quiet.

Your personality is as genetic as your looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Thinker and Abhorrence
You can't.

That's the harsh truth.

It's easier to change looks than personality.

You notice this with extremely young children (I'm talking 2 yrs old), some are loud and prancing about the place, others are meek and quiet.

Your personality is as genetic as your looks.
might be legit
but limiting urself with these facts is kinda like cucking your progress

you will never change if you dont believe you can change

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Don’t ever get up.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
might be legit
but limiting urself with these facts is kinda like cucking your progress

you will never change if you dont believe you can change

Being a lazy fatass vs being motivated != low inhib vs high inhib

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT encouraging people just to stay nihilistic and rot all because it's "unchangeable." You absolutely can change that.

I'm talking more on the fundamental structure of your personality. If you are an overthinker, it's very difficult to be low inhib regardless of how "hard you believe."

For an example, take Brad. Brad is naturally low inhib. Brad sees a cute cashier and says "What up cutie, you down to get dinner after your shift?". Cutie says " No" and Brad shrugs his shoulders and moves on. Brad doesn't think about this exchange at all any more.

Now Steve is a high inhib over thinker. He decides today is the day he will be low inhib. He sees a cute cashier and says "What up cutie, you down to get dinner after your shift?" Cutie says "No" and Steve is taken aback. On his way back, he is thinking about the whole exchange, he goes "was it my hair? My teeth? My face? Why did she say no?" Steve cannot stop thinking about this for his entire day. He tries his hardest to be like Brad and forget it, but it continuously lingers in the back of his mind.

That's the difference between Brad and Steve, one genuinely gives no fucks and the other has to continuously spend a great deal of effort to not give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Abhorrence and Struggler03
Having a near death experience or doing psychedelics are the most effective way to change personality, but you can't control those

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Abhorrence
Being a lazy fatass vs being motivated != low inhib vs high inhib

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT encouraging people just to stay nihilistic and rot all because it's "unchangeable." You absolutely can change that.

I'm talking more on the fundamental structure of your personality. If you are an overthinker, it's very difficult to be low inhib regardless of how "hard you believe."

For an example, take Brad. Brad is naturally low inhib. Brad sees a cute cashier and says "What up cutie, you down to get dinner after your shift?". Cutie says " No" and Brad shrugs his shoulders and moves on. Brad doesn't think about this exchange at all any more.

Now Steve is a high inhib over thinker. He decides today is the day he will be low inhib. He sees a cute cashier and says "What up cutie, you down to get dinner after your shift?" Cutie says "No" and Steve is taken aback. On his way back, he is thinking about the whole exchange, he goes "was it my hair? My teeth? My face? Why did she say no?" Steve cannot stop thinking about this for his entire day. He tries his hardest to be like Brad and forget it, but it continuously lingers in the back of his mind.

That's the difference between Brad and Steve is one genuinely gives no fucks and the other has to continuously spend a great deal of effort to not give a fuck.
The biggest blackpill is that you cannot directly control your thoughts, they come from random chemical fires in your brain. Freewill pill is brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and normie_joe
Believing that attributes are malleable or adaptive changes subsequent interpretations of life experiences. For instance, people who view intelligence to be malleable believe that mistakes represent learning opportunities, whereas individuals who view intelligence as immutable believe mistakes are threatening to their identity(Burnette et al., 2013).

Thus, the same life experiences (mistakes) are interpreted in different ways depending on these beliefs. Although originally studied in educational settings, mindset research has increasingly been applied to clinical settings, finding that growth and functional beliefs of emotions are tied to more resilience, more adaptive coping in response to stress, and better psychological outcomes (for reviews, see Burnette et al., 2013, 2020; Kneeland et al., 2016; Schleider et al., 2015; Schroder, 2021).
Step 1 believe in urself
The biggest blackpill is that you cannot directly control your thoughts, they come from random chemical fires in your brain. Freewill pill is brutal
Remember that every belief you have, has real effects your mind, dont believe in random false theories like neurotransmitter reduction theory. Harmful, counterproductive, and isnt even true/makes 0 sense, lol=

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, incel194012940 and Abhorrence
Step 1 believe in urself

Remember that every belief you have, has real effects your mind, dont believe in random false theories like neurotransmitter reduction theory. Harmful, counterproductive, and isnt even true/makes 0 sense, lol=
is it true that you are 42 years old?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Crusile
Step 1 believe in urself

Just believe in yourself bro !
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Having a near death experience or doing psychedelics are the most effective way to change personality, but you can't control those
just buy shrooms off a DNM or something

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
is it true that you are 42 years old?
makes sense, i still have time to catch up to your iq of 165 then.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-06 um 14.37.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-06 um 14.49.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-15 um 23.48.28.png

@forevermirin Lmao don't trust this guy

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence and forevermirin

46 is a new one. Adding that to my collection

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile