How to change your Canthal Tilt, UUE, and PFL 🍯🐝 (BOTB?) (VIP SUBMISSION THREAD)

klimo

klimo

Remember to be kind 😍🥰😘
Table of Contents (I recommend you read the TLDR first to get a gist of what this thread is about)
1. Why I'm an asshole for making this thread 😔.
2. Some basic instructions before starting.
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL
6. How can you hide the crease?
7. MUST READ THIS PART (Apology).

This thread title sounds crazy i know, but before we dig into how you can do that, let me explain the story of how i found this method.
I think about 6 months ago i saw a tiktok on some girl using eyelid tape to hide epicanthal fold

After this I started thinking of ways to use tape to increase pfl and canthal tilt, and reducing uue.

Of course this would be hard to do because there could be many problems in trying to do this, you would have to design multiple types of tape and see which one would work best since there arent much options of tape available that can benefit your eye area in the ways i thought of. So i was still skeptical of this method that i thought of.

I discussed this in a looksmaxxing tt video comment section, stating "i think i know a method to change canthal tilt if anyone wants to know dm me."

A bunch of people dmed me, and i discussed with them how eye tape could potentially be used to benefit your eye area.

I literally had to delete the comment of mine cuz i was getting flooded with dms.

Now after dming and talking to multiple people about it there was one special guy left.

And this guy told me a secret that he had been gatekeeping.

He told me that he used honey to hide his upper eyelid, yes, you heard me, honey.

I'm pretty sure he told me that he one time saw a tiktok video of a guy using honey in his skincare routine and decided to do the same.

as he was rubbing the honey on his face he reached his eye area and accidentally hid his upper eye lid exposure after realising that the upper eye lid stuck to the hooded area. It stuck like this for about 8 hours.

We talked about this for like an hour, talking about how we needed to gatekeep this method.

I then decided to try this honey method out and i realized, holy fuck, not only can i hide my upper eyelid, but i can increase my pfl and canthal tilt as well by making a small crease in a corner of my eye and using the honey to make it stick together.

Now this is how i become the asshole in this story. I decided that i would eventually make a thread on this since it was such a great idea.

Now all this happened around 6 months ago i think, and since its happened so long ago i dont know where the guy is

I literally searched for hours on all my insta dms and i couldnt find the convo i had with him. I really wanted to find the conversation so i could tag him in this thread and give him credit.

I feel bad writing this thread cuz this was basically his idea, but at the same time... i really want some reps 😭.

I truly apologize if the person who came up with this method is reading this right now, please contact me on my insta if it is you, so i could verify if it you by looking at our previous conversations. And then i will give you credit here.

Now that i have told you how i found out this method, let me introduce you how to set this up and do it.

Before using the honey, you must clense your face thoroughly (especially the eye area)

this because it will clean any oils which will make it easier to stick.

gently exfoliate the skin to get rid of any deadskin as well.

then get some honey

now that we have completed the basic instructions, lets talk about changing your uue.

Ideally for this thread to work best for you, you should have a minimal amount of uue and ur uue should look something like this:

Now if your uue is slightly bigger then this than this method is probably not going to work for you but i have a potential thread that can help if you have eyelid exposure larger then the image shown above.

now to start, take a bit of the honey and use on your upper eyelid.

then bring the fat pad over it and make it stick.

Hold it for about 60 seconds and it should stick most of the time.
the annoying part is that this kind of pulls your eyelid up, which looks really autistic. but i think over time this will go away as the hooded area is stretched more through daily use of this method.

now your eyes may look something like this:

This part is pretty simple. When changing your canthal tilt using this method, make a fold near the outer edge of your eye

make the fold directed upwards to pull ur eye up, therefore increasing its canthal tilt.

after the fold is pulled up, put a dab of the honey in the fold.

depending on how much you want to increase you canthal tilt

now your eye area should look something like this.

notice that black line in the image? that is where you should put the fold and pack the honey in if you want to increase your canthal tilt.

but the where the fold is depends on the persons eye ratios/anatomy.

This part is even easier and you can use it in combination with the canthal tilt method.

if you want to increase your pfl simply make a fold pulling horizontally (if you are confused think of someone trying to mock asian eyes and then do that to make a fold).

To use this in combo with the canthal tilt method simply pull diagnoly.

This is how you eye area probably looks now:

we are almost done!

Now your eye area looks fucking amazing, but you maybe thinking

"Klimo! i have a giant ass fold in the corner of my eye"

but i have came up with an idea to help this.

i didnt actually try this but if you covered the fold with a small piece of paper, (using some extra honey to make it stick), the fold would be covered, and the you could put foundation over the fold to mask it.

I am really dissapointed in this thread.

let me explain.

for the last 5 days ive rotted in my room creating these threads, as well as creating video guides to go along with them on my editing software.

I then wrote 5 threads that i was willing to submit to this vip challenge.

but then something bad happened.

you see my dumbass decided to leave my computer on for these entire 5 days.

this made my computer run like shit but i didnt want to shut it down since i had so much windows open.

then my editing software crashed in the middle of me editing a video and for some reason i didnt save it once :feelswhy:

on top of that all of the video files i recorded on my phone got deleted (its a long story i dont feel like going into it)

and then i closed some of the text of my threads i wrote in the notepad app on accident (thats also a long story and i dont feel like going into it)

so bassically i fucked up really badly, and this thread is literally 100x worse then what i had previously. i had like a video of me demonstrating how to do this honey method which was so well edited, i had a well made thread with proper images and explanations, etc etc.

and tbh i deserve this, i was acting all cocky and boasting about the ideas i had, i see this as karma.

i may redo all the 5 threads i had in the near future.

So yeah this thread is only 2nd of the 5 i had planned to submit today and it is literally a quarter in the length it was, and its just a poorly written thread tbh.

so i really appologize if this is really vague and there is not a lot of detail.

about this honey method though, i wish i had more time to elaborate but there is are lots of differences in skin texture and diffferent types of honey to use.

these differences may make this method work really well for you or not work at all.

for example like 6 months ago i had a different type of honey and this method worked really well for me.

but now i have a different type of honey which is more rough in texture, and it took me like 30 minutes to actually change my canthal tilt/pfl and hide my uue, when last time it took like 5 minutes.

my point is to not be mad if this method does not work for you.

when i tried this out with my brother it didnt work, but when i did it on myself it worked (probably because my skin is really thin).

eventually i am going to reply to this thread with a more detailed better version of this thread, talking about the different types of honey, whether you should even use honey, the different types of substances you can use, etc, etc. it will be 10 x better

for now i need you guys to try this out and discuss if it worked for you or not, then come up with different suggestions and shit.

because for the next 10 days i will be going to canada for a trip so i wont be active here.

again, i really appologize and wish this thread was better.

TLDR: You can use honey on your eye area to decrease uue, change canthal tilt, and increase pfl. How you may ask? well if you create folds you can use the honey to make these folds stick together. Make these folds to increase pfl and change canthal tilt, and use honey under ur fat pad to hide uue.
this is an amazing thread !!!!!

@TechnoBoss @<6PSLcel @lestoa @ferfdd @You @NorwoodAscende @ykmsx2 @halloweed @TikiXVI @EGGY 1671u32g @Tord @vzidel @JoshuaG @Ajjubhai

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidales, majesticincel, n9wiff and 41 others
good night

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, MA_ascender, Charisma and 1 other person
Wow bro this is actually really smart

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Nice brows btw

• +1
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre, ResurgentSoldier, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
good thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and klimo
banger after banger :love:

• +1
Table of Contents (I recommend you read the TLDR first to get a gist of what this thread is about)
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

This thread title sounds crazy i know, but before we dig into how you can do that, let me explain the story of how i found this method.
I think about 6 months ago i saw a tiktok on some girl using eyelid tape to hide epicanthal fold
View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873
After this I started thinking of ways to use tape to increase pfl and canthal tilt, and reducing uue.

Of course this would be hard to do because there could be many problems in trying to do this, you would have to design multiple types of tape and see which one would work best since there arent much options of tape available that can benefit your eye area in the ways i thought of. So i was still skeptical of this method that i thought of.

I discussed this in a looksmaxxing tt video comment section, stating "i think i know a method to change canthal tilt if anyone wants to know dm me."

A bunch of people dmed me, and i discussed with them how eye tape could potentially be used to benefit your eye area.

I literally had to delete the comment of mine cuz i was getting flooded with dms.

Now after dming and talking to multiple people about it there was one special guy left.

He told me that he used honey to hide his upper eyelid, yes, you heard me, honey.

I'm pretty sure he told me that he one time saw a tiktok video of a guy using honey in his skincare routine and decided to do the same.
View attachment 2981875
as he was rubbing the honey on his face he reached his eye area and accidentally hid his upper eye lid exposure after realising that the upper eye lid stuck to the hooded area. It stuck like this for about 8 hours.

We talked about this for like an hour, talking about how we needed to gatekeep this method.

I then decided to try this honey method out and i realized, holy fuck, not only can i hide my upper eyelid, but i can increase my pfl and canthal tilt as well by making a small crease in a corner of my eye and using the honey to make it stick together.

Now this is how i become the asshole in this story. I decided that i would eventually make a thread on this since it was such a great idea.

Now all this happened around 6 months ago i think, and since its happened so long ago i dont know where the guy is

I literally searched for hours on all my insta dms and i couldnt find the convo i had with him. I really wanted to find the conversation so i could tag him in this thread and give him credit.

I feel bad writing this thread cuz this was basically his idea, but at the same time... i really want some reps 😭.

I truly apologize if the person who came up with this method is reading this right now, please contact me on my insta if it is you, so i could verify if it you by looking at our previous conversations. And then i will give you credit here.

Now that i have told you how i found out this method, let me introduce you how to set this up and do it.

Before using the honey, you must clense your face thoroughly (especially the eye area)

then get some honey

now that we have completed the basic instructions, lets talk about changing your uue.

Ideally for this thread to work best for you, you should have a minimal amount of uue and ur uue should look something like this:
View attachment 2981908

Now if your uue is slightly bigger then this than this method is probably not going to work for you but i have a potential thread that can help if you have eyelid exposure larger then the image shown above.

the annoying part is that this kind of pulls your eyelid up, which looks really autistic. but i think over time this will go away as the hooded area is stretched more through daily use of this method.

View attachment 2981912

This part is pretty simple. When changing your canthal tilt using this method, make a fold near the outer edge of your eye

make the fold directed upwards to pull ur eye up, therefore increasing its canthal tilt.

View attachment 2981914

notice that black line in the image? that is where you should put the fold and pack the honey in if you want to increase your canthal tilt.

This part is even easier and you can use it in combination with the canthal tilt method.

if you want to increase your pfl simply make a fold pulling horizontally (if you are confused think of someone trying to mock asian eyes and then do that to make a fold).

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

i didnt actually try this but if you covered the fold with a small piece of paper, (using some extra honey to make it stick), the fold would be covered, and the you could put foundation over the fold to mask it.

let me explain.

for the last 5 days ive rotted in my room creating these threads, as well as creating video guides to go along with them on my editing software.

this made my computer run like shit but i didnt want to shut it down since i had so much windows open.

then my editing software crashed in the middle of me editing a video and for some reason i didnt save it once :feelswhy:

on top of that all of the video files i recorded on my phone got deleted (its a long story i dont feel like going into it)

and then i closed some of the text of my threads i wrote in the notepad app on accident (thats also a long story and i dont feel like going into it)

so bassically i fucked up really badly, and this thread is literally 100x worse then what i had previously. i had like a video of me demonstrating how to do this honey method which was so well edited, i had a well made thread with proper images and explanations, etc etc.

and tbh i deserve this, i was acting all cocky and boasting about the ideas i had, i see this as karma.

So yeah this thread is only 2nd of the 5 i had planned to submit today and it is literally a quarter in the length it was, and its just a poorly written thread tbh.

so i really appologize if this is really vague and there is not a lot of detail.

about this honey method though, i wish i had more time to elaborate but there is are lots of differences in skin texture and diffferent types of honey to use.

these differences may make this method work really well for you or not work at all.

for example like 6 months ago i had a different type of honey and this method worked really well for me.

but now i have a different type of honey which is more rough in texture, and it took me like 30 minutes to actually change my canthal tilt/pfl and hide my uue, when last time it took like 5 minutes.

when i tried this out with my brother it didnt work, but when i did it on myself it worked (probably because my skin is really thin).

eventually i am going to reply to this thread with a more detailed better version of this thread, talking about the different types of honey, whether you should even use honey, the different types of substances you can use, etc, etc. it will be 10 x better

for now i need you guys to try this out and discuss if it worked for you or not, then come up with different suggestions and shit.

because for the next 10 days i will be going to canada for a trip so i wont be active here.

TLDR: You can use honey on your eye area to decrease uue, change canthal tilt, and increase pfl. How you may ask? well if you create folds you can use the honey to make these folds stick together. Make these folds to increase pfl and change canthal tilt, and use honey under ur fat pad to hide uue.

@TechnoBoss @<6PSLcel @lestoa @ferfdd @You @NorwoodAscende @ykmsx2 @halloweed @TikiXVI @EGGY 1671u32g @Tord @vzidel @JoshuaG @Ajjubhai
Canthus so positive you got to find the sin of it

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
shit unrealistic labrat thread

• +1
Reactions: goat123
Good thread, not sure about the concept but good nonetheless

• +1
Interesting. Is it cause the honey makes the skin stick or is it cause of something else? Would be helpful if you uploaded a video demonstration or some more elaborate diagrams.

• +1
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Insane

Over for me then I have bug eyes

Yo holy shit this might be the most retarded thing I’ve ever read

We are literally sticking honey onto our faces nigga this is mental insanity anyways good thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yue, lanylanylany, aber and 1 other person
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Bro wasn't lying that is was gonna be good

• +1
Didn‘t some user debunk the idea of using honey

it fucking works oh my fucking god :lul::lul::lul: i just tried UUE definetly gets lower!

you pull the skin up, make a fold and fill it with honey? as if no one would see this giant fold? and even if you put paper and makeup on top, it would look so fucking weird

wtf nigga:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
I have eyelid tape that I have been using to fix asymmetry, I am going to try to use it to increase pfl when I’m back home in abt a week and will update. I think it should be easier to do than honey and the folds stay permanent.

• +1
Reactions: yen and klimo
Interesting. Is it cause the honey makes the skin stick or is it cause of something else? Would be helpful if you uploaded a video demonstration or some more elaborate diagrams.
yes its cuz it makes it stick

i was going to upload a video but some dumb shit happened, will soon but im going to canada for a bit might do it when im back

what honey u use and doees it matter?
im pretty sure it does

at first i used this random normal honey and it worked better

now i have some raw honey and when i tried it on myself it worked but not as well

you see i still barely know much about this concept but if we all come together and experiment with different substances, not just honey, i think we all can find the best solution

how long does this last (honey + tape)
last time i tried this to fix my uue and it lasted like eight hours

now i have different type of honey, which is more rough in texture with chunks in it, and it lasted like 15 minutes, but i think this method has some potential to be really great in the future, if we do more research and experiment with different substances.

not sure who did can you link whoever did that?
It was ekil, he deleted his acc but was really into skinmaxing and anti aging. He showed proof that honey rather ages you

• Hmm...
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Is honey the stickiest shit we can use jfl? No better substance ?

i need pics of a pfl or ct example

• +1
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

I have native American epicanthic folds I cant do the pfl part its over man

• So Sad
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Fuark it works
Mirin the effort, should be BOTB tbh

• Love it
Is honey the stickiest shit we can use jfl? No better substance ?
i never said it was,

i hope there is a more sticky substance because when you slightly squint while using this method it can easily fall apart

this method still has a lot of potential though

It was ekil, he deleted his acc but was really into skinmaxing and anti aging. He showed proof that honey rather ages you
i see

well stretching your skin anyway would age you though, no matter what substance you used to make parts of it stick

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Ur so smart ! I will be consider using this!

• Love it
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

nice thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel and klimo
3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Glad to have you as a moot on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
40 rep for spreading tiktok info is why i hate this forum ima start posting cum tribute guides

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
mega cope JFL:lul:

just do blepharoplasty and pdos:lul:

none of that shit u mentioned is gonna work, JFL at ur high inhib ass, u will never ascend with that inhib

3. Changing UUE
4. Changing Canthal Tilt
5. Changing PFL

View attachment 2981871
View attachment 2981873

View attachment 2981875

then get some honey

View attachment 2981908

View attachment 2981912

View attachment 2981914

View attachment 2981918

we are almost done!

let me explain.

Would just unstick super quick

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC