How to change your life.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Let me ask you this.

If your kids kept getting into trouble, took no personal responsibility for their actions or life, and they ONLY gave you attention when they had problems and needed you to fix those problems FOR THEM so they didn’t have to make any kind of effort, would you just say, “No problem at all! I’ll fix all of your problems, pay your bills, bail you out of jail, and you don’t have to worry about being a responsible adult and making good choices. You’re such a perfect kid.”?

If you’re clinically sane, your answer is probably, “Hell no! That’s crazy! I would make them accountable and expect them to take full responsibility and fix their problems themselves!” There’s a big difference between understanding your ability to fix the problems you created yourself and irresponsibly choosing to do nothing about your problems except ask someone else to fix them for you.

Take responsibility for your decisions, actions, results, and your life. Stop crying on social media and sharing posts about how “hard” life is, stop finding people and things to blame, and stop finding reasons why you’re less “lucky” than everyone else. If your life isn’t what you want it to be right now, you are the cause of it. Take the blame and fix it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Reincarnation

get plastic surgery and leg lengthening, the only things that can really change your life

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
thanks life coach bro
I'm gonna go and have a great life now

Pretty much. But do you have the balls and self-discipline to reconstruct your ego and life?
I'm doing it right now. It can never be the same as the life of a well-adjusted, sexually successful teenage chad though.