How to cheat on a women

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Diamond
I made this thread because @Lux Mentioned he didnt know how to cheat on a women, but this is very simple,
So first of all if you could have 2 phones it would be easier to hide everything
But i will count on everyone only having 1 phone.

First you could use an app called, calculator photos, to hide photos, videos, and you can have access to plenty of other options in the app.

Second, when to cheat on your girlfriend?
You should cheat when your girlfriend is at home, on a holiday/trip or in school, thats momments you know she isnt going to be with you, and she is not going to be mad you are not spending enough time with her.

Third, you should cheat on her, not in your home, but in someone elses, imagine if she makes a suprise at your house and there a women is there, its much more smart if you do it in the other houses girl.

Fourth
, dont do anything stupid, like forgetting b-days and stuff like that, you should write it on a book so you dont forget anything important, also if you follow both girls on your insta/ttk make sure you tell her its your cousin before she finds out and start making questions.

Fifth, DISCLAIMER!! I do not support cheating on a women, i teach you how to smoke even tho i tell you its wrong to do it.
Cheating on a women is not the right thing to do, but if you want to do it, this is the guide i make on how you can.

I Hope this helps, @Lux .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88, Jova and 1 other person
just get a second wife just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Lux, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
Just get 4th wife bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Lux, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
I made this thread because @Lux Mentioned he didnt know how to cheat on a women, but this is very simple,
So first of all if you could have 2 phones it would be easier to hide everything
But i will count on everyone only having 1 phone.

First you could use an app called, calculator photos, to hide photos, videos, and you can have access to plenty of other options in the app.

Second, when to cheat on your girlfriend?
You should cheat when your girlfriend is at home, on a holiday/trip or in school, thats momments you know she isnt going to be with you, and she is not going to be mad you are not spending enough time with her.

Third, you should cheat on her, not in your home, but in someone elses, imagine if she makes a suprise at your house and there a women is there, its much more smart if you do it in the other houses girl.

Fourth
, dont do anything stupid, like forgetting b-days and stuff like that, you should write it on a book so you dont forget anything important, also if you follow both girls on your insta/ttk make sure you tell her its your cousin before she finds out and start making questions.

Fifth, DISCLAIMER!! I do not support cheating on a women, i teach you how to smoke even tho i tell you its wrong to do it.
Cheating on a women is not the right thing to do, but if you want to do it, this is the guide i make on how you can.

I Hope this helps, @Lux .
Yeh just convert to islam

Banger thread but lowk I already have 2 phones and the calculator app & all that
This is probably the hardest part because I think such an essential part of pulling is inviting a girl back to your place.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Jova
Banger thread but lowk I already have 2 phones and the calculator app & all that

This is probably the hardest part because I think such an essential part of pulling is inviting a girl back to your place.
Thanks for the bump, invite a girl ONLY when you are sure that the other girl wont see like if she is in a holiday etc

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and Lux