How to check if I'm NT?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man is hell on Earth
How do I know for sure if I'm NT (neurotypical) or not?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How do I know for sure if I'm NT (neurotypical) or not?
Well, the fact that you are active on this forum is not encouraging, it indicates at least that you are not functionally very neurotypical, also your nickname "Intelligentcel," then I don't remember well but it seems to me that you have a somewhat logical and seemingly robotic writing style.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
Others around you would be able to tell if you were actually neurodivergent (in the autism sense). You probably aren't

Well, the fact that you are active on this forum is not encouraging, it indicates at least that you are not functionally very neurotypical, also your nickname "Intelligentcel," then I don't remember well but it seems to me that you have a somewhat logical and seemingly robotic writing style.
Oh, no! 😮

Pls, man, tell me how to check for sure. Do I need brain scans or are there online questionnaires?

As for logic and robotic writing, yes, I'm overthinking almost everything, always think in depth, I'm also heavily blackpilled about human nature and hypergamy, see personality flaws in other people, which causes lack of trust. I have many other traits I don't see in the vast majority of people.

I also exhibit a-social behavior, NOT anti-social. However, I'm not afraid to talk to people if I have to. I also have schizoid and avoidant personality disorder symptoms, but I may not actually have these disorders. In best case, the symptoms should be like these of schizoid and avoidant personality disorder, but are caused by insecurities and lack of confidence rather than neuropathology.

• +1
Others around you would be able to tell if you were actually neurodivergent (in the autism sense). You probably aren't
No, I don't have autism. But most people around me see I'm somewhat asocial (not anti-social). They see flaws in me and recently someone told me I'm difficult to communicate with.

I usually don't talk to people because it appears I don't have anything to relate to.

Oh, no! 😮

Pls, man, tell me how to check for sure. Do I need brain scans or are there online questionnaires?

As for logic and robotic writing, yes, I'm overthinking almost everything, always think in depth, I'm also heavily blackpilled about human nature and hypergamy, see personality flaws in other people, which causes lack of trust. I have many other traits I don't see in the vast majority of people.

I also exhibit a-social behavior, NOT anti-social. However, I'm not afraid to talk to people if I have to. I also have schizoid and avoidant personality disorder symptoms, but I may not actually have these disorders. In best case, the symptoms should be like these of schizoid and avoidant personality disorder, but are caused by insecurities and lack of confidence rather than neuropathology.

To be "safe" one must be evaluated by professionals; online tests are more or less indicative. To get "benefits". At best you can make a more or less accurate estimate (sometimes true, sometimes not) by inquiring about the various types of classified neurodivergence

However, if you are functionally non-neurotypical as I imagine you are you would have difficulties even if you were not categorized as such

Last edited:
If u are ask this then u are not nt

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
To be "safe" one must be evaluated by professionals; online tests are more or less indicative. To get "benefits". At best you can make a more or less accurate estimate (sometimes true, sometimes not) by inquiring about the various types of classified neurodivergence

However, if you are functionally non-neurotypical as I imagine you are you would have difficulties even if you were not categorized as such
Judging by what I wrote, do you think I'm NT or not NT?

• +1
So, I'm not NT, but I'm also not a deviated NT? What does that mean?
By non nt I mean "actual" undiagnosed non nt, by deviated nt, a nt that is functionally non nt (for various reasons, trauma, anxiety, etc...)

Go hangout with different groups of young people. If you are the butt of the jokes or people avoid you or don’t engage with you, then you are non nt.

Oh, no! 😮

im sorry you are retarded

U r NT if you r energized by socializing and hate being alone