How to chew after extraction?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I got my 1st left upper molar removed due to a bad infection and i cant really chew with the back molars since the gum gets in between the teeth where there are wires and i don't want to force it and cause bleeding again. I will be 17 in a month and the dentist told me i need to wait until i am at least 19-20 to get an implant. If i chew on my premolars i don't really see masseters gain.

The extracted molar got infected because a hole that was drilled by my old jewish dentist and he didn't cover it up and it was too late to treat it and it would have been worse if i didn't remove the tooth. Basically the first molar after the premolars got removed and that gives most power when chewing.

Chewing isn't cope if you are still a teenager, i had that hole in my molar for almost 2 years and i was forced to chew on the right side to avoid getting food in the drilled molar and because of that my right side is more developed

put lidocaine in your food and chew

can i just put it in gum? How much should i put?
i was joking but if you actually end up doing it, dont put too much. just enough to reduce the pain to a bearable sensation. if you put too much it might cause some issues with taste and smell for prolonged periods of time. it is not toxic so you should be fine.

i was joking but if you actually end up doing it, dont put too much. just enough to reduce the pain to a bearable sensation. if you put too much it might cause some issues with taste and smell for prolonged periods of time. it is not toxic so you should be fine.
It could work but idk where to buy it from. Any other idea ? I dont want to chew on my right side until i get an implant. Chewing after i will get an implant will be useless since im out of puberty and possible the palate wont expand etc since the tooth isnt natural and may not move from chewing or mewing