How to chew to even out jaw without longer mid face (IMPORTANT)

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
So i have my left side of my jaw which is bigger than my right, so i want to chew on my right side only with mastic gum to even everything out, but now i js now a thread saying that chewing with molars increases long midface while chewing with incisors doesn’t and increases forward growth and maxilla projection

So im wondering how can i get my right side bigger while not increasing a longer midface due to the face i kinda have one

Not possible, 🦴 skeletal

• So Sad
Reactions: NobodyL
just incisor chew and it will naturally correct asymmetries

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, jrsluca and Outerz14
Could try opening and closing your mouth while providing resistance pushing your chin up. This will not realign it but can even out muscle slightly. Don't do it too often, it can wear out tmj

Yh with mastic gum
also incisor chew all food, tbh if you eat steak regularly you dont even need gum, incisor chewing through an entire steak gives insane soreness

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
also incisor chew all food, tbh if you eat steak regularly you dont even need gum, incisor chewing through an entire steak gives insane soreness
Yh man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
just incisor chew and it will naturally correct asymmetries
won’t this ruin your temporomandibular joint

I thought chewing with ur incisors or premolars or canines is dangerous cuz they are not meant to chew for long durations

Is this facts
yes if you have an asymmetry then there will be more/less pressure applied to that side (depending on the asymmetry) which will naturally correct it

won’t this ruin your temporomandibular joint

I thought chewing with ur incisors or premolars or canines is dangerous cuz they are not meant to chew for long durations
maybe if you have subhuman joint genetics or youre blasting winstrol or something but i do it for lie an hour a day and have absolutely no problems, usually stuff like that is from a misalignment which causes people to chew side to side and that kind of stuff

read this if u want and you can ask him in comment section