How to chew without bloating?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
I know this is such a greycel question but I can’t manage to use only my masseters when chewing and my face gets bloated every time I chew gum, my specific question would be are there any cues or tips to not use your buccinator muscles when chewing gum?

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Solution
CoreSchizo
Start chewing with your front teeth before moving the gum to the back of your mouth that's what I do.
tagging pussy chewer chadlite @keonxmogs I’ll mark whoever tells me how as the solution

• +1
Start chewing with your front teeth before moving the gum to the back of your mouth that's what I do.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
Solution
tagging pussy chewer chadlite @keonxmogs I’ll mark whoever tells me how as the solution
Bro chew falim gum everyday. That’s what I did and my masseturs are massive :lul: I chewed it everyday for a few hours for roughly 4 months. It’s a game changer. Any one who tells you chewing is cope needs to rope:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Oloaz and chinprojectiongod
The bloat is temporary, it's hypertrophy bloat, once the bloat goes away when you stop chewing, your masseters would get bigger overtime without the bloat.

Bro chew falim gum everyday. That’s what I did and my masseturs are massive :lul: I chewed it everyday for a few hours for roughly 4 months. It’s a game changer. Any one who tells you chewing is cope needs to rope:forcedsmile:
did you struggle with bloating at all after chewing? I look like a balloon JFL

4 hours hard chewing every day? that's extremely overkill? can you pm me before/after pics? how well diid your jaw develop?

The bloat is temporary, it's hypertrophy bloat, once the bloat goes away when you stop chewing, your masseters would get bigger overtime without the bloat.
but doesn’t the bloat mean the buccinators are getting hypertrophied which will make my face permanently more round?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Chewing is cope! (I'm going to rope soon :feelskek:)

• +1
I know this is such a greycel question but I can’t manage to use only my masseters when chewing and my face gets bloated every time I chew gum, my specific question would be are there any cues or tips to not use your buccinator muscles when chewing gum?
Instead of using cheeks to move the gum use ur tongue and OMC