Reactions: sportsmogger, Sean o' Tist and Funnyunenjoyer1
i cant understand those guides on internet, they speak some bs, help me
this guy will help

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Sean o' Tist
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and shizuku11111
Ur not getting sex anyway lol
Bhencho, we aren’t fags. But what is your girth at the base?
He called u a fag dont help him, i mean hes not getting sex anyway

Dude just buy a few and try them on

Bhencho, we aren’t fags. But what is your girth at the base?
same all around, maybe a little thicker 5.2 id say

same all around, maybe a little thicker 5.2 id say
Above average isn’t small. Try 60 mm width condoms. I don’t know which country you are in, but in the Netherlands, Durex XXL are 60 mm. However, in the United States, Durex XXL are 64 mm. You can also try Glyde Ultra Supermax, Pasante King Size, MySize 60, EXS Magnum Large. Make sure that they come in 60 mm width in your country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, shizuku11111 and Funnyunenjoyer1
they're all roughly the same size

some say magnum so that dickcels can feel good about themselves

Above average isn’t small. Try 60 mm width condoms. I don’t know which country you are in, but in the Netherlands, Durex XXL are 60 mm. However, in the United States, Durex XXL are 64 mm. You can also try Glyde Ultra Supermax, Pasante King Size, MySize 60, EXS Magnum Large. Make sure that they come in 60 mm width in your country.
nigga how do you know so much bout condoms but never had sex

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Just buy SKYN condoms. They come in 2 sizes- normal or large, whichever fits you. Women also prefer this brand.

idk if its weird but most of my girth comes from back of my dick, the bone in the back idk if u know what i mean

idk if its weird but most of my girth comes from back of my dick, the bone in the back idk if u know what i mean
The fuck? We don’t have bones in our dicks. Are you saying you have a traffic cone shaped dick? Yeah they exist.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
The fuck? We don’t have bones in our dicks. Are you saying you have a traffic cone shaped dick? Yeah they exist.
no lmao, my dick is same girth all over

im talking abt this part from below, my dick is exactly like this, veiny and this part from below is prominent i hope u get what im talkng about