How to choose university

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
My parents are pressuring me into looking for a university, but I don't even know what I want to learn and where. I'm just 16 year old why the fuck do I have to deal with this shit.

I don't even know which language should the teaching be, I know english and german both but not on university-level.

• +1
Reactions: watah, N1666, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
uni is stupid get a job and got to a course of something you like get good and start making money from it

Where do you live

• +1
Reactions: descension
uni is stupid get a job and got to a course of something you like get good and start making money from it
this, unless you are planning on doing a phd or something like 5+ years don't go to uni

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
uni is kinda scam and I have an university degree so i know what im talkin about ur redpilled mom might say u its worth it

• +1
depends on where you live but the factors are the social life, value from your degree, and the connections (maybe weather)

and if you are in a city with other unis you could always to nearby for parties and other events

• +1
depends on where you live but the factors are the social life, value from your degree, and the connections (maybe weather)

and if you are in a city with other unis you could always to nearby for parties and other events
i live in hingary but I need to go to another country for uni

No way I'm living with my parents while in uni

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
i live in hingary but I need to go to another country for uni

No way I'm living with my parents while in uni
yea hell no commuting from home is a death sentence for uni it's already over

• +1