How to clean your glasses

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
Random Guide but might help some of you guys since some people like to clean their glasses with a shirt and that can scratch your lenses.

Step one:

Go to sink that has CLEAN WATER and SOAP.

Second step: and the !MOST IMPORTANT!
Before putting any soap on them let the water to go over your lenses at the back and the front for about 10-15 sec under the water.

( What this does is that the water will flush any particle of dust or any residues so when you go with the soap and water you will not scratch your lenses)

Third step:
Put some soap on your lenses and try to smear it all over them then go with the water to do some foam and after all that rinse it really good with water while rubbing them with your fingers, what I like to do after all that is to hold them horizontally ( the same way you put them on) and go slowly under water with them so you will don't have little drops of water that are fucking annoying to clean.

Forth step and last.
After all that work hold them and blow into the "middle" of each lense back and forth until there is no water left on them, then wear and have crystal clear vision again.

• JFL
Reactions: lost222 and Debetro
why the fuck is this in the looksmaxxing section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, cromagnon, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
why the fuck is this in the looksmaxxing section
I'm and idiot thats why, I think I was going to do something else and forgot to change it

wow shit just gave me the most prominent zygos thanks

tales from zimbabwe computer cafes

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
Random Guide but might help some of you guys since some people like to clean their glasses with a shirt and that can scratch your lenses.

Step one:

Go to sink that has CLEAN WATER and SOAP.

Second step: and the !MOST IMPORTANT!
Before putting any soap on them let the water to go over your lenses at the back and the front for about 10-15 sec under the water.

( What this does is that the water will flush any particle of dust or any residues so when you go with the soap and water you will not scratch your lenses)

Third step:
Put some soap on your lenses and try to smear it all over them then go with the water to do some foam and after all that rinse it really good with water while rubbing them with your fingers, what I like to do after all that is to hold them horizontally ( the same way you put them on) and go slowly under water with them so you will don't have little drops of water that are fucking annoying to clean.

Forth step and last.
After all that work hold them and blow into the "middle" of each lense back and forth until there is no water left on them, then wear and have crystal clear vision again.
Botb surely?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and wishIwasSalludon