how to clear acne FAST

iblamejake

iblamejake

Iron
clear it now

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What’s your diet like?
How many times do you change your pillow cases/sheets?
What products are you using right now?
How bad is your acne? Do you have a picture?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
What’s your diet like?
How many times do you change your pillow cases/sheets?
What products are you using right now?
How bad is your acne? Do you have a picture?
i change my pillow cases/sheets maybe once a fortnight i use a cerave cleanser and cold water morning and night and i dont have a picture no

edit: diet isnt great no

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i change my pillow cases/sheets maybe once a fortnight i use a cerave cleanser and cold water morning and night and i dont have a picture no

Change your pillowcases more often. Clean up your diet too. That’ll make a massive difference, acne is mainly caused by your diet. If you have pimples then use benzoyl peroxide to get rid of them. If your acne continues to get worse then it’s accutane or nothing

no fast way, takes atleast a couple of months and depending on how bad it is it will probably take longer, but just change sheets every week, fix your diet, you can use like benzoyl peroxide for acne, been using it like 4 days and its definetly helped and just get like a 3 step routine, get rid of the cerave cleanser, heard that destroys your skin barrier and then moisturize and use a sunscreen and u can use some acne treatment like benzoyl peroxide or hop on accutane but it has too many downsides to count, if u want better advice post a picture and dont expect someone to give you a 1:1 perfect routine because it depends what you have, if its mild acne, blackheads, whiteheads or whatever the treatment would be different

Change your pillowcases more often. Clean up your diet too. That’ll make a massive difference, acne is mainly caused by your diet. If you have pimples then use benzoyl peroxide to get rid of them. If your acne continues to get worse then it’s accutane or nothing
Dont even use pillows lol they are bad for your facial development

• +1
Reactions: N1666
no fast way, takes atleast a couple of months and depending on how bad it is it will probably take longer, but just change sheets every week, fix your diet, you can use like benzoyl peroxide for acne, been using it like 4 days and its definetly helped and just get like a 3 step routine, get rid of the cerave cleanser, heard that destroys your skin barrier and then moisturize and use a sunscreen and u can use some acne treatment like benzoyl peroxide or hop on accutane but it has too many downsides to count, if u want better advice post a picture and dont expect someone to give you a 1:1 perfect routine because it depends what you have, if its mild acne, blackheads, whiteheads or whatever the treatment would be different
any advice on how to remove blackheads

Ask dermatologist for help but be aware that they will usually try to sell you overpriced junk that won't work, just listen to their advices and try to avoid buying anything from them.

personally for me getting rid of sugar, using cerave cleanser, vitamin c serum and spf50 helped

dont use cerave cleanser i cleared my acne using just la roche posay and it was like the hydrating one

its also mostly genetics since i can probably count with one hand how many pimples ive had in my lifetime

any advice on how to remove blackheads
as i said benzoyl peroxide can help with mild acne, blackheads, whiteheads u can also use salicylic acid but i tried it and its lowkey ass cuz it is so light also heard that rubbing like castor oil on it for 20m fixes it, i did that and it made it worse but it turns out they werent blackheads and sebaceous filaments which are 2 different things + never do pore strips they fuck you up and do nothing

dont use cerave cleanser i cleared my acne using just la roche posay and it was like the hydrating one

its also mostly genetics since i can probably count with one hand how many pimples ive had in my lifetime
most of these are sun cream protector things so am i getting confused or am i just a genuine retard who doesnt know shit

as i said benzoyl peroxide can help with mild acne, blackheads, whiteheads u can also use salicylic acid but i tried it and its lowkey ass cuz it is so light also heard that rubbing like castor oil on it for 20m fixes it, i did that and it made it worse but it turns out they werent blackheads and sebaceous filaments which are 2 different things + never do pore strips they fuck you up and do nothing
any recommended place to get benzoyl peroxide?

It takes a while to figure out the triggers of your acne and what treatments your skin responds well to.

If you have an event or something coming up: use benzoyl peroxide spot treatment overnight. Mix oxymetazoline nasal spray into moisturizer to even skin tone. Fraud with tinted sunscreen / BB cream

any recommended place to get benzoyl peroxide?
panoxyl has a 10% which might be too harsh for your pussy ass skin especially starting out, get like a 2.5% starting out, i put it on for 3 hours and my skin barely hurts after with a 5%, just ordered panoxyl 10%, think they have like 5% or some shit too, now upvote me

imo i would just go for accutane, i was coping with all the skincare with perfect diet, perfect routine and still had acne going on. accutane is the only thing that fixed it.

take your time and see but i recommend not wasting time and just go for it.

panoxyl has a 10% which might be too harsh for your pussy ass skin especially starting out, get like a 2.5% starting out, i put it on for 3 hours and my skin barely hurts after with a 5%, just ordered panoxyl 10%, think they have like 5% or some shit too, now upvote me
U JUST INSULTED ME BRO U AIN GETTING NO FUCKING UPVOTE

imo i would just go for accutane, i was coping with all the skincare with perfect diet, perfect routine and still had acne going on. accutane is the only thing that fixed it.

take your time and see but i recommend not wasting time and just go for it.
straight to accutane?

U JUST INSULTED ME BRO U AIN GETTING NO FUCKING UPVOTE
if i told you to hop onto 10% straight away your skin would have probably exploded and you would look subhuman anyways, if u were chadlite you wouldnt have acne in the first place

if i told you to hop onto 10% straight away your skin would have probably exploded and you would look subhuman anyways, if u were chadlite you wouldnt have acne in the first place
any recommendations on which i should buy

Stop whey protein
Oral antibiotic - will help in short term but acne will come back eventually + gut microbiome issues but it will work in short term only. Will work fast
Benzoyl peroxide

Then long term depending on how aggressive u want to be u have topical retinoids and accutane ofc

Stop whey protein
Oral antibiotic - will help in short term but acne will come back eventually + gut microbiome issues but it will work in short term only. Will work fast
Benzoyl peroxide

Then long term depending on how aggressive u want to be u have topical retinoids and accutane ofc
i dont use whey anymore anyway but im debating getting back into the gym so any recommendations on the protein i do use?

clear it now
Start using paula choice pore normalizing cleanser and paula choice exfoliator...and buy any moisturizer that suits you and wear sunscreen in the morning that's suits under 1 month your skin will be good...And if you want long term result use a gentle cleanser+moisturizer+sunscreen at morning and cleanser+tret +moisturizer in the night...you will breakout first but after 4-5 month your skin will shine

what about all of this sunscreen shit whats all that about
just get a japanese or korean sunscreen, like pa+++++, or some shit the mainstream western ones are poison anyways, u have to change ur google location to like japan or korea and then u get the websites, some shit like this: https://www.skin2seoul.co.uk/products/round-lab-birch-juice-moisturising-sunscreen is popular and would work fine but u can find cheaper alternatives yourself if thats too expensive +r

i dont use whey anymore anyway but im debating getting back into the gym so any recommendations on the protein i do use?
whey protein is good, but it does increase acne risk, just eat more chicken or something until you have the acne under control then you can start whey protein again without any worry