How to cold approach/meet girls on the streets

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
First of, if you look high smv, meaning you are jacked, tall, HTN+ this whole procesos would be much easier, but even mtns can have Succes if they have some money and game.

So this are some requirements before approaching:

-Dress well, use a fragance to smell good
-Be clean, well shaved or with a clean beard, fresh hair cut.
-Be low inhib
-Dont care about the outcome; Women are the deviant gender, they have to chase males so you are the price not backwards. Know your worth, if she rejects you doesnt matter other girl will want you dont matter how subhuman you are, there is always a subhuman girl wanting a male.

So in my experience, the best places to meet girls are:
-The gym
-University
-Parks and malls

So, you basically want to be presentable, despite your looks level.
And just be straight forward, tell her you find her cute and that you want her instagram.
Dont go for the phone number right away, specially if the girl is HTB+ bcs they can feel insecure, asking for her ig is a better move.
So the first interactivo you get her social media or, if the situación and the vibe is right and she is feeling you then you can ask her out, but only if you notice that she is really into you.
Like you can ask her to go eat something or ask her to go get drink that night or next night.

Cold approaching is much easier when you do it with other male friends, because usually females dont go to the streets alone they go with 1 or 2 other friends, and it makes the approach much easier on both sides.
So having a good social circle, with htn+ dudes or dudes with some money is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, halloweed, klip11 and 3 others
Easy af tbh, just tell her Hey i like you give me ur ig and then xhit chat with her, days after that without even knowing she is in your bed naked

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Um... no

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ConfusedBolivian
Easy af tbh, just tell her Hey i like you give me ur ig and then xhit chat with her, days after that without even knowing she is in your bed naked
if you are handsome its easy
if you are subhuman she will see it as a harassment

• +1
Reactions: copernico, TechnoBoss and ConfusedBolivian
First of, if you look high smv, meaning you are jacked, tall, HTN+ this whole procesos would be much easier, but even mtns can have Succes if they have some money and game.

So this are some requirements before approaching:

-Dress well, use a fragance to smell good
-Be clean, well shaved or with a clean beard, fresh hair cut.
-Be low inhib
-Dont care about the outcome; Women are the deviant gender, they have to chase males so you are the price not backwards. Know your worth, if she rejects you doesnt matter other girl will want you dont matter how subhuman you are, there is always a subhuman girl wanting a male.

So in my experience, the best places to meet girls are:
-The gym
-University
-Parks and malls

So, you basically want to be presentable, despite your looks level.
And just be straight forward, tell her you find her cute and that you want her instagram.
Dont go for the phone number right away, specially if the girl is HTB+ bcs they can feel insecure, asking for her ig is a better move.
So the first interactivo you get her social media or, if the situación and the vibe is right and she is feeling you then you can ask her out, but only if you notice that she is really into you.
Like you can ask her to go eat something or ask her to go get drink that night or next night.

Cold approaching is much easier when you do it with other male friends, because usually females dont go to the streets alone they go with 1 or 2 other friends, and it makes the approach much easier on both sides.
So having a good social circle, with htn+ dudes or dudes with some money is ideal
Just say hello baby show boobs and get her ig

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person