How to combat overpopulation

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
GMO, birth control, gender equality, black pill, MGTOW, feminism, soy and raising general living standards worldwide all contribute to reducing the population.

Fewer people means fewer mouths to feed and fewer ideas of conflicting interests. If there was only 100K people then this earth could be a heaven, but unfortunately it's hell.

Post more examples of how to make the world a better place.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and optimisticzoomer
Mass genocide

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Also turning more people gay ded srs

• Love it
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Also not keeping people alive for no reason. E.g. old people, criminals etc. People over 65 should be refused healthcare

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Also not keeping people alive for no reason. E.g. old people, criminals etc. People over 65 should be refused healthcare
I would be in favor of the death penalty, but keeping murderers alive is probably better from a long-term perspective. Paedophiles can also cause trauma that makes people grow up to stray away from the nuclear family.

The idea of not treating the old is very cruel and I also think that spending medical supplies on people who are non-fertile would increase the odds of young people to die off and not having children instead.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Humans torture animals in the animal agriculture industry. They're poisoning the soil.

I would be in favor of the death penalty, but keeping murderers alive is probably better from a long-term perspective. Paedophiles can also cause trauma that makes people grow up to stray away from the nuclear family.

The idea of not treating the old is very cruel and I also think that spending medical supplies on people who are non-fertile would increase the odds of young people to die off and not having children instead.
Birth rates aren't increasing though. While it's good to lower birth rates (people cope with muh this leads to more old people... Yes but the human population is not at risk of an extinction, and even if it was, who cares?), the main reason why the population has increased so much is healthcare, less babies dying, people living longer. So the most natural approach is to reduce the unnatural intervention of death which would usually control the population

• +1
GMO, birth control, gender equality, black pill, MGTOW, feminism, soy and raising general living standards worldwide all contribute to reducing the population.

Fewer people means fewer mouths to feed and fewer ideas of conflicting interests. If there was only 100K people then this earth could be a heaven, but unfortunately it's hell.

Genocide

Bombing India would be a good one

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Birth rates aren't increasing though. While it's good to lower birth rates (people cope with muh this leads to more old people... Yes but the human population is not at risk of an extinction, and even if it was, who cares?), the main reason why the population has increased so much is healthcare, less babies dying, people living longer. So the most natural approach is to reduce the unnatural intervention of death which would usually control the population
I don't care about what's natural. An ended life is always a victory, but the best way not to have more people is to attack the problem at the root cause, which is birth. The old also don't cause as many problems as the young and expend less calories.

• +1
I don't care about what's natural. An ended life is always a victory, but the best way not to have more people is to attack the problem at the root cause, which is birth. The old also don't cause as many problems as the young and expend less calories.
An ended life is always a victory but you told me it was cruel to stop saving old people?

Ok I go back to my first point. We need to wipe out the entirety of India and China, and Africa.

Ideally we must come up with a way of mass sterilisation of males so they can't get anyone pregnant. Something that wouldn't have detrimental ecological impacts

• +1
world is not overpopulated but sure whatever you say netanyahu

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

You're very naive to to think this place would be heaven if there were only 100k mouths to feed. Is this post possibly satire?

An ended life is always a victory but you told me it was cruel to stop saving old people?

Ok I go back to my first point. We need to wipe out the entirety of India and China, and Africa.

Ideally we must come up with a way of mass sterilisation of males so they can't get anyone pregnant. Something that wouldn't have detrimental ecological impacts
I would ideally be in favor of ending the animal agriculture industry too, but I think we should just stop breeding them and let currently existing animals live out their natural lives. Same with people.

A nuclear program is an interesting idea, but it should encompass all the continents. Anything less would be arbitrary.

• Love it
I would ideally be in favor of ending the animal agriculture industry too, but I think we should just stop breeding them and let currently existing animals live out their natural lives. Same with people.

A nuclear program is an interesting idea, but it should encompass all the continents. Anything less would be arbitrary.
Yes, based
At least stopping cattle production

• +1
You're very naive to to think this place would be heaven if there were only 100k mouths to feed. Is this post possibly satire?
People would get along better if we lived in small communities. Tribalism could be tackles differently now with the current level of technology, utilities such as the internet and more access to general resources.

Euthanasia and sterilization

People would get along better if we lived in small communities. Tribalism could be tackles differently now with the current level of technology, utilities such as the internet and more access to general resources.
Yeah, but you underestimate how evil people are. Some people don't want to get along. Some just wanna be fucking mean. Just cause. And they want power. It would just be a matter of time before some mean mother fucker came along, who's clever enough to not get himself killed along the way, and take a great deal of power by any means necessary. And a great many people would follow someone just like that. People are stupid too.

100k with all the resources/technology we have at the moment would be a bloodbath unlike anything the world has ever seen before, proportionally speaking.

not a real thing

By killing all sex havers

• +1
Yeah, but you underestimate how evil people are. Some people don't want to get along. Some just wanna be fucking mean. Just cause. And they want power. It would just be a matter of time before some mean mother fucker came along, who's clever enough to not get himself killed along the way, and take a great deal of power by any means necessary. And a great many people would follow someone just like that. People are stupid too.

100k with all the resources/technology we have at the moment would be a bloodbath unlike anything the world has ever seen before, proportionally speaking.
But that also goes to my point that the world would be better off with fewer people. Even if all the 100K ended up in a bad spot it would still be less than the hundreds of millions who suffer disease, oppression, tragedy, starvation etc. The proportions seem irrelevant to me, but even if I grant you that the amount of sufferers relative to the sum total is more important than the sum total of sufferers then I still don't see any substantive argument for why that would end up being the case. More people, more psychopaths being born, more risk of fuck up, that's how I see it.

But that also goes to my point that the world would be better off with fewer people. Even if all the 100K ended up in a bad spot it would still be less than the hundreds of millions who suffer disease, oppression, tragedy, starvation etc. The proportions seem irrelevant to me, but even if I grant you that the amount of sufferers relative to the sum total is more important than the sum total of sufferers then I still don't see any substantive argument for why that would end up being the case. More people, more psychopaths being born, more risk of fuck up, that's how I see it.
Humans will only ever fuck up. Doesn't matter what you try to do to prevent it.

By killing all sex havers
Decrease STD awareness. Then again, condoms are good because they prevent fertilization. They're a double-edged sword in that sense.

Humans will only ever fuck up. Doesn't matter what you try to do to prevent it.
So how many would you advocate for; 10K, 1K? Give me a number

it's finally been solved thank you

• Love it
too many kids plus they smell funny
They have the highest ratio of LGBT inhabitants though which would help in erasing the genders and nuking the nuclear family. Plus a lot of the babies are born with grotesque deformities that could help people stray away from faith and god.

So you want total hell?
I don't believe it would look like that. More people = more innovation and cool shit that we cannot yet imagine. Don't fall for the stupid globalist lies that we'd all starve. Or that nonsense about climate change.

I mean, I do believe in climate change. This evenings' climate was a little bit cooler than yesterday evenings'.

I don't believe it would look like that. More people = more innovation and cool shit that we cannot yet imagine. Don't fall for the stupid globalist lies that we'd all starve. Or that nonsense about climate change.

I mean, I do believe in climate change. This evenings' climate was a little bit cooler than yesterday evenings'.
I think we won't need that many people soon when A.I. takes over, even the creative endeavors like art and innovation. Maybe in the next 100 years.

I think we won't need that many people soon when A.I. takes over, even the creative endeavors like art and innovation. Maybe in the next 100 years.
AI will always be flawed no matter what. Art will lose its value.