How to completely fix anterior pelvic tilt and achieve perfect posture?

H

her

Kraken
When I'm shirtless it literally looks like there's a hole in my back when you look at me from the side.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
google it u moron

• Ugh..
Reactions: her
Here aint google nib
But stretching your glutes and training your abdominals could help.

• Love it
Reactions: her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, je3oe and WBC323
Here aint google nib
But stretching your glutes and training your abdominals could help.
Training the abdominals yes, but stretching the glutes would be counter productive if you have APT as they are already to loose. You want the glutes to be tighter to pull the back of your pelvis down into correct position. Train your glutes, and stretch the quads and hip flexors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Training the abdominals yes, but stretching the glutes would be counter productive if you have APT as they are already to loose. You want the glutes to be tighter to pull the back of your pelvis down into correct position. Train your glutes, and stretch the quads and hip flexors.
This. I would also recommend Mackenzie chin tucks and other oral/neck posture exercises.

Also just something to keep in mind OP: stretching/posture correction exercises may just be temporary fixes. My ATP was quite noticeable despite being fairly active and non-sedentary - it (spontaneously) resolved only after I fixed my airway issues w/ MSE. Typically, if someone has airway issues they then tend to subconsciously crane their necks forward in order to facilitate better breathing. If that's the case, the body has a tendency to proprioceptively adjust the head back in-line with the body's center of gravity, and compensates for this with ATP i.e. forward tilt at the hips and excessive lumbar curvature to bring the head into balance.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and kota