How to completely straighten wavy hair?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Would the brazilian blowout do it for me? According to the barber it lasts 2-3 months and makes your hair completely straight

My issue with my wavy hair is that at the ends of the hairs it always curls up or gets frizz so it's impossible to style it. I've tried various hair products and nothing works to make that curling-up go away

straightener or blow dryer bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
Yes but I don't want to use it. So basically, would the brazilian blowout chemically straighten my hair?
yeah or a keratin treatment i think.
but take really good care of it bro. otherwise you will destroy your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
Would the brazilian blowout do it for me? According to the barber it lasts 2-3 months and makes your hair completely straight

My issue with my wavy hair is that at the ends of the hairs it always curls up or gets frizz so it's impossible to style it. I've tried various hair products and nothing works to make that curling-up go away
I have the problem brother I hate my curly wavy hair, you can do hair relaxing treatment which will make it completely straight permanently or keratin treatment which will last 2-3 months if you take care of ur hair and use sulfate free shampoos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
A Brazillian Blow-Out (which is just a brand name for a keratin hair treatment) won't make the curl entirely straight, but will definitely soften the curl, eliminate frizz, and shorten blow-drying and flat-ironing time.

If you want completely pin-straight hair, look into Japanese Hair Straightening. It's a permanent treatment and works by reconditioning the thermal bonds of the hair into a permanently straight shape. It's a bit costly though.... But do some homework and you might be able to find some pretty good deals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 7098
A Brazillian Blow-Out (which is just a brand name for a keratin hair treatment) won't make the curl entirely straight, but will definitely soften the curl, eliminate frizz, and shorten blow-drying and flat-ironing time.

If you want completely pin-straight hair, look into Japanese Hair Straightening. It's a permanent treatment and works by reconditioning the thermal bonds of the hair into a permanently straight shape. It's a bit costly though.... But do some homework and you might be able to find some pretty good deals.
That Japanese rebonding shit is expensive, just go to a salon And get hair relaxing treatment but make sure u do it with a trained professional otherwise u will burn Ur scalp

• +1
Keratin treatment will do it. I have the same problem and getting keratin after lockdown

• +1
That Japanese rebonding shit is expensive, just go to a salon And get hair relaxing treatment but make sure u do it with a trained professional otherwise u will burn Ur scalp

Yeah nah but the Japanese rebonding is permanent, and only requires one treatment for a good ten to twelve months. And even then, you only need to rebond your roots.

But getting a hair relaxing treatment washes out in about eight weeks time. You're just putting more chemicals on your hair in the long run, doing even more damage....

• +1
that's how i deal with my curly hair:

• +1
that's how i deal with my curly hair:
View attachment 457215
Oh yeah, the last time I was at the barber he did that to me, I ended up wondering how my hair had become completely straight. But I'm a low IQ noob when it comes to this hair shit so I'd rather have my hair chemically straightened