How to confidence max

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Girls love confident guys
The way to get confidence fast is to genuinely believe you are superior to others, but don't act cocky.

For example I am smarter than 99% of the population and taller than 90%. ,
I'm an ENTP with intuitive thinking and extroversion, attend top 10 university in the world, I'm also 6'1.
I really believe I'm better than you in almost every way.

If you want to become confident think like this ^ but have something to stand by. You can't be a 5' curry and think you're good at anything. You can't even remove the virus on my Mac

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 6423

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 4946, Seth Walsh and 2 others
social confidence is about having and or building a positive feedback loop of social experiences tbh
often times certain people will try to shit test you regardless of your perceived social status and if you lose enough of these micro social battles overtime this will lead to low confidence in your own abilities
also jfl at thinking you’re above average iq just because you’re in a top college, i’m not trying to say that doesn’t mean anything or you’re not smart but what’s ur iq bud:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 9666 and 3 others
Imagine a main character in a movie, now act like a main character IRL.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Toth's thot, Kristin and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 15099
social confidence is about having and or building a positive feedback loop of social experiences tbh
often times certain people will try to shit test you regardless of your perceived social status and if you lose enough of these micro social battles overtime this will lead to low confidence in your own abilities
also jfl at thinking you’re above average iq just because you’re in a top college, i’m not trying to say that doesn’t mean anything or you’re not smart but what’s ur iq bud:blackpill:
Wechsler Adult 145 on par with my SAT and ACT
If my GPA was higher and I didn't stop swim maxing I'd be at Stanford

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6423
Having positive experiences help but to have them in the first place you need to be confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Confidence is 90% face+height+frame

he saw her on college campus, sperged out while asking to take a pic with her, she was scared for her life and had pepper spray clutched in her hands before she reported him to campus police. he probably went home and changed his facebook status to "taken" and changed his profile pic too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
he saw her on college campus, sperged out while asking to take a pic with her, she was scared for her life and had pepper spray clutched in her hands before she reported him to campus police. he probably went home and changed his facebook status to "taken" and changed his profile pic too
IMG 1035

Imagine a main character in a movie, now act like a main character IRL.
I watch American psycho for the first time yesterday. Do you act like patrick bateman in real life?

all the friends i had in the past were spies for the government
No Way Talk GIF by Graduation

Fellow entp🤝