How to Convince dermatologists to give me Tret

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Bronze
I have an appointment with a dermatologist in a couple days, I am not an acnecel and have relatively decent skin albeit with some scars and enlarged pores. The only real skin concern is back ance, is this enough to get me prescribed tret?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I have an appointment with a dermatologist in a couple days, I am not an acnecel and have relatively decent skin albeit with some scars and enlarged pores. The only real skin concern is back ance, is this enough to get me prescribed tret?
Use Apostrophe, show your face (with blemishes) and they'll approve it.

That's what I did.

love your threads btw, its in person tho
Thanks! I think you should go to Apostrophe, it's easier.

Tell your dermatologist that you have blemishes that keep appearing and tretinoin would help maintain clear skin and have anti-aging benefits. They could keep you as a lifetime customer.

order it from some online Indian pharmacy, the only problem is the high shipping costs

I just asked my regular doctor like "can I try tret?" And he was like "what for?" And I was like "uh, like patchiness?" And that was it.

yall need prescription? i just went to my local pharmacy asked them for isotretinoin and tret and they just gave it to me

• JFL
Reactions: jatin