How to convince mom to take fuckign creatine

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Mom wont let me take creatine. will just take it secretly if i have to but is there any non-blackpill /studies / normie ass way i can explain to her why i need it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel and User28823
Mom wont let me take creatine. will just take it secretly if i have to but is there any non-blackpill /studies / normie ass way i can explain to her why i need it
bro wtf creatine is natural just telll her you don’t want to eat 5 pounds of steak to get enough creatine

isn’t creatine like the most re
Yea but she doesnt think i need it / the bullshit online abt muh not enough studies
searched supplement for the gym and stuff there is? You may just have to take it without her knowing if she still doesn’t want you taking it

Idk if it's really useful enough to actually defy your mother tbh

Like this is common but also creatine is not super soldier serum maybe just save some money fella and buy Mk instead if in puberty

isn’t creatine like the most re

searched supplement for the gym and stuff there is? You may just have to take it without her knowing if she still doesn’t want you taking it
ye
Idk if it's really useful enough to actually defy your mother tbh

Like this is common but also creatine is not super soldier serum maybe just save some money fella and buy Mk instead if in puberty
Lmao imagine how freaked shed be when she wont let me take creatine

ye

Lmao imagine how freaked shed be when she wont let me take creatine
Ye but mk is a tiny bottle and little dropper on ur tongue

Creatine is harder to hide

And as I said, will provide minimal actually difference to you, while mk can give height

Go into GNC with her and have the roidcel there explain it to her

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
does your gym have personal lockers like private ones when you have your key to open the locker ? you can hide it there and drink it there

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
honestly same happened to me , my parents wouldnt let me drive a bike to my high school because it was a dangerous road ( i was 15-16 at the time ) , the sooner you rebel the better for you , they will adapt dont worry

Yea like would i need to have a base for it or sm

Fuark coulda done thisnyesdterday
No it's just like a supplement you take a dropper from the bottle cap, and drop 1 ML in your mouth

1 drop per day, in the morning will increase hunger a lot and GH levels, night works too and will still make you a bit more hungry

your mother is trying to save your from bloat and hair loss. She is more blackpilled than you tbh