how to convince parents for supplements

Pubertymaxxer3

Pubertymaxxer3

Solstice
how can i convince my bluepilled parents to let me get supplements?

Threaten them at knifepoint.

Or get a job and make your own money.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5608
most of them are useless anyway
if youre still in your teens eat a diet plenty of meat, fish, animal fats, raw milk and low on carbs and also dont eat sugar

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Threaten to kill yourself, unironically. If they say no we r taking you to hospital act 100% normal at hospital say u have 0 urges etc, yes u will have to get bloods drawn dont be pussy, eventually they will give up and let u do them.
[Serious]

Making a reasonable case in all seriousness would probably be most effective if you laid out the all reasons why your life will be better and easier down the line if you are more physically attractive. Guilting them by describing the miseries you will avoid would help too. You have to paint it as doing whatever you have to to ensure your own happy future.

• +1
parents are so bluepilled they wont even let me tape my mouth smh

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
Threaten to kill yourself, unironically. If they say no we r taking you to hospital act 100% normal at hospital say u have 0 urges etc, yes u will have to get bloods drawn dont be pussy, eventually they will give up and let u do them.
Yeah I did this and my parents let me get some fish oil and zinc

• JFL
how can i convince my bluepilled parents to let me get supplements?

Which supplements do you want?

Supplements are a waste of money in the big majority of cases.

• +1
Bro. Threatening to kill urself doesn't work. I tried it on my own. U might try urself maybe it works but for me it didn't. They tell me I have to go doctor after Corona and see if he or she prescribes it

• +1
Which supplements do you want?

Supplements are a waste of money in the big majority of cases.
hgh and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
HGH is a drug, not a supplement.

Just because 17 year olds on a forum tell you what they read from other 17 year olds, doesnt mean its good for your health.

• Woah
Reactions: SpiritualCel and Pubertymaxxer3
Bro don’t use that shit honestly it will give you long term effects. Your already 5”8 at 14 I was 5”3 at 14 so by the time your 17 you will be at least 5”11. At the end it’s your decision but I’m warning you look up the side effects:

• Love it