How to convince sexual abuse victims that it’s their fault?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I want to let women know it’s their fault. What’s a good tip I haven’t already used at my old job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'7 zoomer, moggathon and 4 others
Why was it their fault?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Why was it their fault?
Because they’re women. No such thing as sexual abuse or rape or molestation. It’s all consensual and they just regret it later so they make up lies. You see, women, man…they’re an evil species

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Because they’re women. No such thing as sexual abuse or rape or molestation. It’s all consensual and they just regret it later so they make up lies. You see, women, man…they’re an evil species
Aren't you Christian?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Y

Yeah why
Doesn't your religion teach the cycle of women and men having equal need of each other in different individual roles.

And that we are also to respect them the same way we respect our Mothers

In my opinion it is a little far fetched to call them an "evil species" and I don't think that would bring us closer to the Lord Christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Doesn't your religion teach the cycle of women and men having equal need of each other in different individual roles.

In my opinion it is a little far fetched to call them an "evil species" and I don't think that would bring us closer to the Lord Christ
Yeah but you gotta understand that women of today aren’t anything like women of the days of Christ. Of course, a lot of them were still cheating whores back then too, but they were at least modest to some degree. Flash forward to today and they act like they’re hot shit and that they don’t need men. And they do only fans and act better than everyone else.

Also eve ate the apple before Adam. She fell for the dark triad phenotype. They weren’t even on earth for long before women are already wanting to cheat and disobey.

Idk…women are just bad people sometimes buddy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dicklet3incher and n9wiff
Not in the 21st century. The chessboard of humans changed rapidly the past 24 years, Social media/feminism/ and the internet as a whole has whorized women so much, That they are unrecognizable from the "women" from the past that had values/morality, or even christian values at all jfl
I would respect every woman like i respect my mother, Once again if we were living in better traditional, patriarichal societies with actual values being enforced on EVERYONE equally, You really cant compare the previous centuries to the current one, Its all out of control
In my opinion it is a little far fetched to call them an "evil species"
Read everything above
and I don't think that would bring us closer to the Lord Christ
And who will go to closer to Christ then? The chads that have plently of premarital sex and are full with lust? The normies who have lower amount of premarital sex (because of hypergamy) but still have the same lust? Or maybe the women themselves who are the biggest genaration of whores of all humankind history?

Please enlighten us...

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah but you gotta understand that women of today aren’t anything like women of the days of Christ. Of course, a lot of them were still cheating whores back then too, but they were at least modest to some degree. Flash forward to today and they act like they’re hot shit and that they don’t need men. And they do only fans and act better than everyone else.
Maybe this is why our ideas clash

Women in my country are still rather modest and don't sleep around.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Vermilioncore
Not in the 21st century. The chessboard of humans changed rapidly the past 24 years, Social media/feminism/ and the internet as a whole has whorized women so much, That they are unrecognizable from the "women" from the past that had values/morality, or even christian values at all jfl

I would respect every woman like i respect my mother, Once again if we were living in better traditional, patriarichal societies with actual values being enforced on EVERYONE equally, You really cant compare the previous centuries to the current one, Its all out of control

Read everything above

And who will go to closer to Christ then? The chads that have plently of premarital sex and are full with lust? The normies who have lower amount of premarital sex (because of hypergamy) but still have the same lust? Or maybe the women themselves who are the biggest genaration of whores of all humankind history?

Please enlighten us...

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Well you’re lucky. The west has fallen.

But I also believe it’s just in female nature to want to cheat and find the bigger cock to ride. The desire is better suppressed in places elsewhere, but it’s still there. It’s like in civilization; the hunger for murder and killing is suppressed because we must act in civilized ways. I know it’s just a movie, but the first Purge movie perfectly sums up human beings. Vicious animals wanting to kill and rape but are only held back from doing so because of laws

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Dicklet3incher

You are one of the lucky ones then, 99% of the west suffers from what i was describing for (((uknown))) reasons its mostly the west who has become so much degenarate compared to other places in the world

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Ask them. What would you do different next time to prevent this from happening?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Vermilioncore