How to cope as a teencel?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Being an incel generally isn't bad but

when you are young <18 and you learn of the blackpill:

and then you get a crush/oneitis, try super hard to get them and you can't cuz your short/ugly/ethnic etc its heartbreaking as fuck

this is my case, in addition

-even when I just focus on studying, for example when I go to the library, all the girls will wear revealing clothing and act like sluts
-when I go to the gym casually, at least 80% of the girls wear clothes that barely covers anything besides their tits and genitals
-even at school its the same shit

And since as a teen your horny as fuck, and you know u can't get the girls, your self esteem and mental being just plummet to the floor and realize you will never ever experience teen love or romance or sex etc, and its not even our fault, its genetics

Last edited:
Dnrd But go on yubo
Lots of subhumans having a good time there

Dnrd But go on yubo
Lots of subhumans having a good time there
no one wants to be friends with a short/ugly/ethnic dude

not only does ur smv as a male affect ur dating life, but also your friend life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Srs question: Has any female ever told you directly in your face that you were ugly?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
no one wants to be friends with a short/ugly/ethnic dude

not only does ur smv as a male affect ur dating life, but also your friend life
Friends are an illusion
I thought I had tons of friends but they are all kike backstabbers and I don't trust anybody anymore
Friends = Low t

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Srs question: Has any female ever told you directly in your face that you were ugly?
in what like the past 5 years or in my whole life?

Being an incel generally isn't bad but

when you are young <18 and you learn of the blackpill:

and then you get a crush/oneitis, try super hard to get them and you can't cuz your short/ugly/ethnic etc its heartbreaking as fuck

this is my case, in addition

-even when I just focus on studying, for example when I go to the library, all the girls will wear revealing clothing and act like sluts
-when I go to the gym casually, at least 80% of the girls wear clothes that barely covers anything besides their tits and genitals
-even at school its the same shit

And since as a teen your horny as fuck, and you know u can't get the girls, your self esteem and mental being just plummet to the floor and realize you will never ever experience teen love or romance or sex etc, and its not even our fault, its genetics
How tall are you?

• +1
In as long as you weren't fat and/or had bad acne
i read this guys post and was sympathetic bc im in the same situation. but then i remembered this kid is kinda good looking, and hes not super short.

his rants arent legit since he is genuinely gl and light-skinned.

• +1
then no

but my oneitis's friend said she isn't attracted to me so she probably called me ugly behind my back

5foot8 when barefoot, same height as my oneitis. but I've been coping with 1 inch lifts to get to 5foot9

I have a recessed chin and jaw, please don't say my rants aren't legit, Im very sensitive and shy
you have a normie chin and jaw

Im very sensitive and shy

we found your problem

• Hmm...
Man I can tell you're a good guy

If you want to slay you have to completely commit yourself to looksmaxxing and frauding
There is no other way to succeed today

• +1
Man I can tell you're a good guy

If you want to slay you have to completely commit yourself to looksmaxxing and frauding
There is no other way to succeed today
thanks bro and yea

I have no issue making friends with dudes, getting to hangout, etc

its my looks, girls are extremely superficial, won't date a guy below 6/10 in looks, won't date a guy who is below 5foot10, won't date a guy who is not white passing or white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
thanks bro and yea

its my looks, girls are extremely superficial, won't date a guy below 6/10 in looks, won't date a guy who is below 5foot10, won't date a guy who is not white passing or white
If I remember correctly you're from the US right? I feel like Europe is way worse

• +1
thanks bro and yea

I've seen your pics. You pass as white. Your height is average with lifts. You are at or above 6/10 on the decile scale.

You have to start talking to women. And until you do nothing will change.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Short Ugly and Brown
I've seen your pics. You pass as white. Your height is average with lifts. You are at or above 6/10 on the decile scale.

You have to start talking to women. And until you do nothing will change.
here ill send u a photo of my side profile, you will change that rating

take test & hgh before ur growth plates seal off, u may still have a chance

somebody get this fucker outta here

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot