B14A7A9B 5805 46D8 BB6E 034F5B5CE4ED

it’s time

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel

PRAY TO THE THREE HEADED ELEPHANT EVERY NIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 4430
Well unless you want to be with a supermodel, there's no reason for you not to find someone to be with. Most girls out there probably feel the same way that you do, most of us are insecure about our looks, even good looking people. Very few people are perfect looking. A girl might be super cute but have 5 extra lbs and feel completely gross. So consider talking to someone who might not be the ultimate sex symbol, but you still find cute and has a great personality because at the end of the day you don't want to date someone that's going to look down on you or screw you over.

I concur with the guys who said grow out your hair, this is one feature some women find attractive and it costs nothing. Not every girl is going to be attracted to the same features but things like long hair or a six pack usually will be a plus when it comes to your sex appeal.

Are you into working out? if you're willing to put in the effort i guarantee it's going to pay off to get a buffer physique, you don't need to look like a wwe wrestler, just being somewhat ripped can make a huge difference.

Some girls do like metalheads, bikers, goths, etc. You might want to consider a tattoo, I wouldn't get a facial one for obvious reasons but maybe a modest but cool looking one in the shoulder, ankle. Could be a good convo starter.

What are your hobbies or talents? are you an artist of any kind or play an instrument? if so you might want to show off what you do on social media, might get you some followers of the opposite sex. If you're more of a nerd you could show off your knowledge of science, math or history on YT. Some people are more attracted to intelligence than physical appearance.

Good luck!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum, 6485b025t and 8 others
U cant, believe me

Well unless you want to be with a supermodel, there's no reason for you not to find someone to be with. Most girls out there probably feel the same way that you do, most of us are insecure about our looks, even good looking people. Very few people are perfect looking. A girl might be super cute but have 5 extra lbs and feel completely gross. So consider talking to someone who might not be the ultimate sex symbol, but you still find cute and has a great personality because at the end of the day you don't want to date someone that's going to look down on you or screw you over.

I concur with the guys who said grow out your hair, this is one feature some women find attractive and it costs nothing. Not every girl is going to be attracted to the same features but things like long hair or a six pack usually will be a plus when it comes to your sex appeal.

Are you into working out? if you're willing to put in the effort i guarantee it's going to pay off to get a buffer physique, you don't need to look like a wwe wrestler, just being somewhat ripped can make a huge difference.

Some girls do like metalheads, bikers, goths, etc. You might want to consider a tattoo, I wouldn't get a facial one for obvious reasons but maybe a modest but cool looking one in the shoulder, ankle. Could be a good convo starter.

What are your hobbies or talents? are you an artist of any kind or play an instrument? if so you might want to show off what you do on social media, might get you some followers of the opposite sex. If you're more of a nerd you could show off you knowledge of science, math or history on YT. Some people are more attracted to intelligence than physical appearance.

Good luck!
Strong first post. Kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bigfatpersonboy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
it is indeed brutal
they receive an infinite amount of the most important form of validation
while you fight for scraps
for no reason other than pure coincidence
it ees

what it ees

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and sytyl
I wanna be a good looking high class high trust dom for god's sake

What are your hobbies or talents? are you an artist of any kind or play an instrument? if so you might want to show off what you do on social media, might get you some followers of the opposite sex. If you're more of a nerd you could show off your knowledge of science, math or history on YT. Some people are more attracted to intelligence than physical appearance.

Good luck!
obviously a female look at the way this shit is written. especially the last para.

Screen Shot 2020 09 14 at 70900 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum, Spartacus1- and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and sytyl

Good luck!
This gotta be satire

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum and Spartacus1-