How to cope til surgery?

symphony

symphony

Iron
I'm pretty dead set on hardmaxxing now as finally come ive come to accept just how boneless i am. Given my profile from frankfurt plane and my recession in general ill probably go with cheap some ass bimax from Turkey. I probably wont be able to for like 3 years as i currently dont have a job and I'm undergoing fixing my occlusion. (4 premolars extracted jfl). How tf do i cope with my appearance til then?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and CoreSchizo
Just don’t leave ur house like me :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, symphony, ryuken and 1 other person
try to be social and get nt hobbies because if you just rot until then you will just be a strong mtn with aspergers which is just as bad as truecel

Well how cooked are you. Have you tried getting to low a bf %, good gut health, and increase testosterone levels?

• +1
Reactions: symphony
ill probably go with cheap some ass bimax from Turkey. I probably wont be able to for like 3 years as i currently dont have a job
Get one immediately. Save up and treat that money like it's lifechanging(it is), then ascend through surgeries
Doesn't matter if you stock shelves, flip burgers, or work as a security guard. That work will pay off in the end.
Job

Well how cooked are you. Have you tried getting to low a bf %, good gut health, and increase testosterone levels?
I've been low bf before and my face still looked kinda fat because no bones. Im not gonna auchswitchmaxx cause then id just look weird. I think id be mtn if my jaw was decent but its short n downgrown and narrow. Haven't tried testmaxxing idk what itd do for me.

Haven't tried testmaxxing idk what itd do for me.
in the three years that your going to save money, research all the possible ways you can increase testosterone naturally. Idk if you do, but if you have a decent amount of dimorphism, testmaxxing and leanmaxxing is all you really need for female gaze. You don't need a crazy bone structure if you have enough dimorphism. If you overdue it, it can be more male gaze than female gaze tbh.

in the three years that your going to save money, research all the possible ways you can increase testosterone naturally. Idk if you do, but if you have a decent amount of dimorphism, testmaxxing and leanmaxxing is all you really need for female gaze. You don't need a crazy bone structure if you have enough dimorphism. If you overdue it, it can be more male gaze than female gaze tbh.
My dimorphism is shit im a cutecel