How to cope till i get surgeries

14yearoldpslmogger

14yearoldpslmogger

^
im 15 and i aint an incel or ugly but im tired looking at the mirror and be like "i look good but would be better with rhino" or shall i stop being an autist

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and NZb6Air
go play some playstation

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 14yearoldpslmogger
drugs!

But seriously. Read books, run, lift, meditate, martial arts, dance lessons, acting classes, and learn a musical instrument. Do all of those and it will change your life and you will lead a much richer and more interesting life than most people. But you won't.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, 14yearoldpslmogger, Clark and 1 other person
drugs!

But seriously. Read books, run, lift, meditate, martial arts, dance lessons, acting classes, and learn a musical instrument. Do all of those and it will change your life and you will lead a much richer and more interesting life than most people. But you won't.
This + become obsessed with the process of actually attaining that goal of hardmaxxing. Too many people fall into the well known pit of ‘I’ll start tomorrow’ or ‘it’s so far away, it will never happen’.

In a way, your journey to actually hardmaxxing might resemble life. You start somewhere and you have a certain endpoint in mind. Whatever happens between that and whether you achieve it, is completely up to you.

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
drugs!

run and lift i do already, i write my own storylines for small games i make and been trying to get into music, some actual .org advice for mental health????? i dont believe it tbh

This + become obsessed with the process of actually attaining that goal of hardmaxxing. Too many people fall into the well known pit of ‘I’ll start tomorrow’ or ‘it’s so far away, it will never happen’.

In a way, your journey to actually hardmaxxing might resemble life. You start somewhere and you have a certain endpoint in mind. Whatever happens between that and whether you achieve it, is completely up to you.
this is 100 percent true, have planted what surgeries i need and estimate what age my mom has connections so i will get discount plus they are very common its only a rhino and lower blepharoplasty but maybe i dont need it now that i think about it