How to cope with a shit haircut?

D

Deleted member 21597

Diamond
I had medium length wavy dark hair and it gave me insane appeal to young college girls. I went and got a haircut and now it’s super short and I’m giga depressed about it. How do I cope? Halloween is coming up and I’m gonna look like shit while all the whores hop on chads cock.

Just wait it out man. It’ll be back. My hair was around 7 months of growth and i literally shaved it all off to bald. I wanted to shoot myself but I’m already 3 months back into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
Just wait it out man. It’ll be back. My hair was around 7 months of growth and i literally shaved it all off to bald. I wanted to shoot myself but I’m already 3 months back into it
Are you happy with it at 3 months?

Are you happy with it at 3 months?
It’s looks better than it did a month ago and the month before that. I think most bitches start to appreciate hair length at around the 3-4 month mark from bald. So 3 inches of hair around is when women start liking it. Some women like short hair but I think most like it longer on guys. I could be talking out of my ass right now but I think what I’m saying for the most part is true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 21597
I had medium length wavy dark hair and it gave me insane appeal to young college girls. I went and got a haircut and now it’s super short and I’m giga depressed about it. How do I cope? Halloween is coming up and I’m gonna look like shit while all the whores hop on chads cock.
Speed the up the hair loss by injecting T and Tren. You won't have to worry about hair then.

• JFL
It’s looks better than it did a month ago and the month before that. I think most bitches start to appreciate hair length at around the 3-4 month mark from bald. So 3 inches of hair around is when women start liking it. Some women like short hair but I think most like it longer on guys. I could be talking out of my ass right now but I think what I’m saying for the most part is true.
The haircut I have isn’t terrible I guess. It’s shaped well, and it will look good when grown out, it’s just way too fucking short for my liking atm. It’s like a number 4 on the back and sides and about 2 inches on top

Speed the up the hair loss by injecting T and Tren. You won't have to worry about hair then.
I haven’t lost a single follicle to the reaper yet

I haven’t lost a single follicle to the reaper yet
Damn that’s good I have but I’ve stopped it and started reversing it with minox and fin and it looks decent now. How old are you?

• +1
wait 1-2 weeks and you're all good, buddy boyo.

• +1