How to cope with acne purging?

aids

aids

The next Jason Lewis.
Title. Feel like a gross scaly motherfucker.

Keep reminding yourself that your mind is separate from your body. Attempt to find enjoyment without relying on your current bodily state, this is a skill that's important and very rare

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Acion and aids
Keep reminding yourself that your mind is separate from your body. Attempt to find enjoyment without relying on your current bodily state, this is a skill that's important and very rare
Appreciate the wisdom, and I do my best. What I mean is are there any treatments or ways that I can mitigate the severity of my purging phase. No budget.

Appreciate the wisdom, and I do my best. What I mean is are there any treatments or ways that I can mitigate the severity of my purging phase. No budget.
It will be pretty hard, and you might do more damage then good. Acne that's purging makes you wanna pop it a lot, because it's particularly nasty. At this point, I would be on the look out for acne scarring you might cause yourself. There, try to not pop, and if you do, make sure you at least see a white head underneath.

Use facial cleanser, most basic one you can find. Don't overuse because your skin compensates the oil production anyways. Wash your face maybe 2-3 times a day

And then for acne that's coming out, we gonna kill that bitch with your trusted benzoyl peroxide. It's actually pretty useful for skin purging moments, it killed mine pretty fast and effectively - despite benzoyl peroxide not working anytime before that for me. I used facial wash, though - I didn't apply it to my face. I don't think there is any benefit in letting the cream sit there for long time, in my experience, just a 30-60 second application is enough to do effect, and face wash is nice. It also kills oiliness. Do it maybe like once a day

• +1
Reactions: aids and ey88
It will be pretty hard, and you might do more damage then good. Acne that's purging makes you wanna pop it a lot, because it's particularly nasty. At this point, I would be on the look out for acne scarring you might cause yourself. There, try to not pop, and if you do, make sure you at least see a white head underneath.

Use facial cleanser, most basic one you can find. Don't overuse because your skin compensates the oil production anyways. Wash your face maybe 2-3 times a day

And then for acne that's coming out, we gonna kill that bitch with your trusted benzoyl peroxide. It's actually pretty useful for skin purging moments, it killed mine pretty fast and effectively - despite benzoyl peroxide not working anytime before that for me. I used facial wash, though - I didn't apply it to my face. I don't think there is any benefit in letting the cream sit there for long time, in my experience, just a 30-60 second application is enough to do effect, and face wash is nice. It also kills oiliness. Do it maybe like once a day
Would you be able to critique my pending regime? Purchased a ton of stuff the other day, waiting on its arrival, just using pretty basic cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen right now with the tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055