How to cope with getting height mogged by a woman?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
A28890A4 0277 468C B077 CCF264DD6B6B

D3D6BD4B D1BC 4674 8CF6 F4D536FF3206

Look at how she’s got her hand over his shoulder like he’s a literal fucking child.

There’s this 5’11 gl thin blonde chick at my gym who’s slightly taller and it makes me want to fucking rope.

Getting heigtmogged by other men is one thing, heightmogged by other women however :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and owlofathena
I cannot, I saw my pics next to a 6'5 German chick, I will never recover @oldcell

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You gotta square up

• +1
That's that Phasma actress in star wars. Yeah she is like 99th percentile height for a woman plus she is wearing heels I think in that as well. But yeah it's very rare for me to get height mogged by a woman

• +1
There’s this 5’11 gl thin blonde chick at my gym who’s slightly taller and it makes me want to fucking rope.

Dont worry curry bro you are invisible to her anyway, just ignore the btch :feelswhat:

• +1
This bitch height mogs 90% of men whatever

• +1
View attachment 1858666
View attachment 1858667
Look at how she’s got her hand over his shoulder like he’s a literal fucking child.

Getting heigtmogged by other men is one thing, heightmogged by other women however :feelswah::feelswah:
Only way is to slay her . I see short chads with tall stacies enough to know height pill is seriously over exaggerated literally only matters in clubs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Indo_Chad
Dont worry curry bro you are invisible to her anyway, just ignore the btch :feelswhat:
She probably laughs inside when she sees men under 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Who cares?
Tall women are repulsive as fuck.

She probably laughs inside when she sees men under 6 foot
Nah, they are just invisible to her nothing more nothing less. Most normal people dont really think about such things when they see someone unless giga short or deformed.

• +1
Agree, its brutal. If they are ugly I can still cope and call them ogre in my head, but if they are the slim model type I get fcking depressed.

Being 5'11 is a curse in the west, but then again, I think that every 50% of men are below it, so i really shouldn't complain

• +1
I identify as a demi sexual pangender cat