how to cope with gf being exposed to moggers?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
so hypothetically lets say Im a htn, but I have a friend who is 2 inches taller, 1PSL higher, more NT, and just overall slightly mogs me in almost every way, and they talk to my gf. How do I cope and minimize the hypergamy instinct that would be felt by my gf when she talks to someone else who literally mogs me? any ways of cope with any minimal alleviation of the mog and minimize the chances of her leaving me/ feeling like im nothing

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, mulattomaxxer, Fart mic and 5 others
She isn't the one if she would leave you for someone just based on looks. It works itself out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Cope>rope, Deleted member 6423 and 4 others
She isn't the one if she would leave you for someone just based on looks. It works itself out.
redpilled cope, even your looksmatch will want someone better looking than her that how hypergamy works.

it doesnt matter if youre a htn and shes a ltn, she will still want gigatyrone and will potentially leave you if the gigatyrone is down bad and shows interest to the ltn foid.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, Deleted member 3672 and 8 others
cheat on her to remind her that she aint shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Inhale, Hueless, Preoximerianas and 12 others
redpilled cope, even your looksmatch will want someone better looking than her that how hypergamy works.

it doesnt matter if youre a htn and shes a ltn, she will still want gigatyrone and will potentially leave you if the gigatyrone is down bad and shows interest to the ltn foid.
Not true IRL. That's if you're dating a hypergamous GF. You look for signs before the relationship to make sure she's not that type and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16090 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
delusionmax and pretend that you're the most attractive man on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas and 6 others
You can't do anything about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ThisLifeKillsMe, Slob and 1 other person
Learn to prep the bull. Or beat the fuck out of him to assert dominance if he tries to make a move on her.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
You amog the other guy, meaning you act more alpha then him.
Also it wouldn't hurt to talk about him first with your gf and say some fake bullshit about him: "He has a tiny dick, it's very frustrating for him...", "He gets diarrhea when he gets excited, once he clogged my toilet and stunk up the whole house","He was in prison for stealing chickens", etc...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16220 and 5 others
again delusions spread about cheating in this thread, mogging another dude is not a 100% guarantee that she wont cheat on you, women cheat often times in search of validation, men do it for a nut.

Not all girls will cheat, but most of these hoes ain't loyal

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PYT, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
You amog the other guy, meaning you act more alpha then him.
Also it wouldn't hurt to talk about him first with your gf and say some fake bullshit about him: "He has a tiny dick, it's very frustrating for him...", "He gets diarrhea when he gets excited, once he clogged my toilet and stunk up the whole house","He was in prison for stealing chickens", etc...
Do not take this advice this will just make you come across as insecure as fuck. Stoicism is your best bet here honestly doing nothing out of the norm is best show her your life would be no different without her , post pictures of you out with other girls even if it’s female friends etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
Not true IRL. That's if you're dating a hypergamous GF. You look for signs before the relationship to make sure she's not that type and you're good.
All women are like that

Do not take this advice this will just make you come across as insecure as fuck. Stoicism is your best bet here honestly doing nothing out of the norm is best show her your life would be no different without her , post pictures of you out with other girls even if it’s female friends etc
Wrong!
It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, you must maximize every opportunity and not be afraid to play dirty, even if that includes talking shit about your friend so your gf wouldn't cheat on you with him.

Don't bring her around your friend. Think about it, you don't benefit from doing that at all. Why do it?

In general though you have to mog the majority of guys she's around on a regular basis. Like 80%-90% of them. You'll never mog them all, but that doesn't matter. You should mog most

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, mulattomaxxer, NonChadSlayer and 1 other person
Wrong!
It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, you must maximize every opportunity and not be afraid to play dirty, even if that includes talking shit about your friend so your gf wouldn't cheat on you with him.
This will not help. This is female behavior and OP's gf will know he's insecure, increasing his chances of being cucked

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1617
This will not help. This is female behavior and OP's gf will know he's insecure, increasing his chances of being cucked
Naah, she can't know. If you claim your friend has a tiny dick and can't keep girls interested in him for long, what's she's gonna do: verify herself the guy's dick to see if you're telling the truth?

Naah, she can't know. If you claim your friend has a tiny dick and can't keep girls interested in him for long, what's she's gonna do: verify herself the guy's dick to see if you're telling the truth?
Nigga shut up :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NonChadSlayer, N1666 and BeenLMSsinceMSN

it’s so fucked, humans are no different than animals

Wrong!
Nah, talking about him at all is bad. I talked mad shit about a guy for a couple of days straight, 2 weeks later. My girl fucks him and gets pregnant. No lie

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9568, Fgsfds and 1 other person
Nah, talking about him at all is bad. I talked mad shit about a guy for a couple of days straight, 2 weeks later. My girl fucks him and gets pregnant.
You just dodged a bullet right there! Now the girl is his problem not yours...

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
You just dodged a bullet right there! Now the girl is his problem not yours...
Absolutely. He fucked her on purpose too, cos he thought I had stolen her from him. So he played himself in the end.

But I don't want to derail this thread.

My advice to OP is this:
If you want the girl for long term, do what the dud above said about stoicism.

If she's just a short term gf, cheat on her to remind her who's boss. That is serious advice btw.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Fgsfds and TeenAscender
Absolutely. He fucked her on purpose too, cos he thought I had stolen her from him. So he played himself in the end.
My advice to OP is this:
If she's just a short term gf, cheat on her to remind her who's boss. That is serious advice btw.
BTW, if you want to learn how to talk shit about someone, but make it in a very subtle way I strongly recommend this book: The Machiavellian's Guide to Insults by Nick Casanova - it's filled with all sorts of backhanded compliments and clever ways to mock someone but in a totally inconspicuous manner.

You can control your primal instincts, that's what differentiate the humans with the rest of the animals

so hypothetically lets say Im a htn, but I have a friend who is 2 inches taller, 1PSL higher, more NT, and just overall slightly mogs me in almost every way, and they talk to my gf. How do I cope and minimize the hypergamy instinct that would be felt by my gf when she talks to someone else who literally mogs me? any ways of cope with any minimal alleviation of the mog and minimize the chances of her leaving me/ feeling like im nothing
put cyanide in his drink

ignore max. jfl if you say fuark don't talk to him his ipd and gonial angle is 1% better. His dick is bigger without bathmate!

My advice to OP is this:

did she abort or what? how is she doing now

It's inevitable that someone will always mog you. Even if you're Brad Pitt. The truth is, the giga moggers you occasionally see irl probably don't even want to fuck your gf. That's the sole thing saving you. To them, she's not even cute enough to want to get sucked by

• +1
Reactions: Sick, Deleted member 16677 and .👽.
did she abort or what? how is she doing now
Nah she has strong family values. She had the kid. And then another one from him, but he wasn't interested in being with her anymore. So he's just put them in a house that he's bought and he lives elsewhere I think.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 9568