How to cope with girls leaving?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Ever since I started fixing my failos I have been getting girls. But at one point I get attached because I want to fuck them but it doesn’t always work out. how to cope?

you just get a new one. thats what im up to lol atleast

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
If its not primal, forget about her. You dont want to be just another dude in her dms, u want to be the one she goes crazy for

Looksmax and fuck her and all her friends
(If u have good genetic base)

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
If its not primal, forget about her. You dont want to be just another dude in her dms, u want to be the one she goes crazy for
Yeah she wanted me crazy but we went out and I fingered her pushed her to the wall put my dick inside her but now she has fucking ghosted me the bitch she’s the only hoe in my dms bcs the other ones are scared of me. (Btw she liked me and still replies)

When you have enough alternatives you get not emotionally attached except it’s your future wife.

If you don’t have enough alternatives, you have to looksmax more

When you have enough alternatives you get not emotionally attached except it’s your future wife.

If you don’t have enough alternatives, you have to looksmax more
Good advice. I don’t really lack in SMV it’s just that I’m scared to hit up girls for no reason. Maybe rejection but even then I know it doesn’t matter. Getting over it though

Good advice. I don’t really lack in SMV it’s just that I’m scared to hit up girls for no reason. Maybe rejection but even then I know it doesn’t matter. Getting over it though
Still have the same bro

But when you are good looking enough you can ask for a cigarette and end with a lay :) wish you the best bro

Still have the same bro

But when you are good looking enough you can ask for a cigarette and end with a lay :) wish you the best bro
foids ask me for cigarettes and I don’t know if it’s good to hit on them or just give them it lmao