How to cope with not going to college

theosis

theosis

Iron
Gonna be entrepreneur & PED maxxing but need balance and social validation from time to time.
My solutions:

• First off, social maxxing (basically talk to every young guy. A connection = a possible slay.)
  • Going to a highly populated gym (Might make gym gcs of the regulars)
  • getting into local college parties (from connections and friends who stayed in state)

Social problems
Need to have a halo somehow to make everybody like me. Obviously providing value in the sense that I make their life better.
1. Looks = increasing their smv due to association
2. Social popularity/ charisma
3. Knowledge (knowledge in exchange for attention)
4. Value. Ex. Having access to connections, places, etc.

Other copes
- online connections (mentorships, other entrepreneurs, etc)
- older people jfl (everyone is a fcking loser)
- reading how to win friends and influence people & being hella social/charismatic.

Rant:

it’s basically over if you aren’t in college if you want a social life. Possibly moving in with college kids is a possibility. There are not as many kids now a days(lower population of 18-25yr) and mostly everyone is LDAR. Social media maxxing and joining online payed communities is the only way you’ll find good people but first you need hella money. Just a big shit loop.

Lmk what else I can cope with

I can’t imagine how dry my social life would be if I didn’t go but I live in a small city so

• +1
Reactions: watah and halloweed
It’s gonna be real dry. Should I just save $5k and go to Thailand jfl
What size city do you live in? If it’s decently big just go solo clubbing or parties and you can meet people that way. Not ideal but it’s doable.

It’s gonna be real dry. Should I just save $5k and go to Thailand jfl
might be a dumb idea but I recommend these weird apps where you go with people who are also traveling, you don't know who you might meet its cool

you might just have to suffer, if u really want to make it, then u have to sacrifice something, but once u start making decent money u can move to a big city and actually have things to do, u wont have that good of experiences anyway with minimal money in a dead city unless u blast alcohol, drugs or something to numb the memory, which u will later realise was really not that fun and u just wasted that time

you might just have to suffer, if u really want to make it, then u have to sacrifice something, but once u start making decent money u can move to a big city and actually have things to do, u wont have that good of experiences anyway with minimal money in a dead city unless u blast alcohol, drugs or something to numb the memory, which u will later realise was really not that fun and u just wasted that time
Yeah, I was contemplating just working till I have money to travel to cape town or Dubai and have the network from a year or two of work. Seems so difficult but it’s the only way. Gotta stop coping and fucking do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back